D&D General Shaggy 2 Dope of Insane Clown Posse seems interested in streaming D&D!

Slit518

Adventurer
In a recent live stream from Shaggy and the Creep on YouTube, Shaggy 2 Dope of Insane Clown Posse seems interested in streaming D&D.

He originally thought it wouldn't be fun on stream, but, after a little Persuasion, he now seems interested.

For those of you that don't know, Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope of ICP are both big fans of D&D and other tabletop; card; board games.

You can show your support for the stream by tweeting @ShaggyandCreep on Twitter, and you can watch their D&D stream on

Here is the video where Shaggy shows interest -

oreofox

Explorer
It would be interesting to see what they would come up with. Would I watch it? I might check out the first video, but I doubt I would continue with it (just like with critical role and such). I was never much into their music, though I do like a couple of their tracks. I know Violent J is a pretty awesome dad. His daughter is a furry and he even joined her with making a character of his own.

Slit518

Adventurer
Yeah, that is what I am curious about. Shaggy says he isn't the DM type, so as a player, I wonder how he is. And I also wonder who DMed for them back in the day?

P.S.
Little unknown fun fact -- Ed Greenwood and Owen KC Stephens said they would play D&D on stream with ICP if the opportunity ever arose via a Twitter poll and comments a few weeks back.
If that is the case, I would ask them to join us if Shaggy didn't already have a "crew" picked out to play with, and if it were okay with him & Kegan.

P.S.S.
I also must mention, this is all up in the air, and in no way confirmed by Shaggy & Kegan at the moment.

Last edited:

Remove ads