Shard is beaten by the wanderer in darkness!!

reiella

Explorer
[ also, since you used your sneaky trick Darkness, you no longer maintain the villain's privledge of always going last :) ]

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
reiella said:
[ also, since you used your sneaky trick Darkness, you no longer maintain the villain's privledge of always going last :) ]
[ooc: Ok; I don't need it any longer now anyway. And my replies will also be faster now that I'm done with judging Gray vs. Kento - which was the main reason for me needing so long to reply. :)]

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Blood of fire scary! Mreowth. Brrr! Snake no worry about flaming catapults! Reowth, but how can snake stand? Is it like ancient snakeys? Oh well.

Point Shard

3 Flag Wanderer, 2 Flag Shard

Phoenix8008

First Post
Screaming like a blizzard, Shard attacks so madly that the wanderer’s slashes at her are reduced to mere nicks. No mere mist is this, but a full gale with blows like hailstones and a freezing sense of defeat in the cold wind!

The blizzard appears upon the castle; reduces the slash of the willow!

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Transcendant Hammer?! REOOOOOWTH!

Meowth no like that forest anyway.

Reowth, mreowth... Well guess that is that.

4 Wanderer, 2 Shard

Match the Wanderer.

Emperor wants you to have this! Reowth. 2 yen!

Wanderer now Dark Apprentice 2 (2-0), your next battle must be against noble uppity up.

Shard is still white belt and (0-4). Meowth sorry ;(.

Darkness

The wanderer, slowly coming to the realization that his/her opponent is defeated, becomes calm and very quiet before addressing his/her opponent, "You need to become stronger to survive. *sigh* I know how hard this can be, but push oneself as far as needed to manage it is more than worth it in the end. I wish you good luck..." Still breathing heavily, s/he accepts the two coins that the cat hands her/him. "The emperor freely gives someone like me money? Heh. And there I was, thinking that I must take it by force." Chuckling amusedly, the wanderer bows appreciatively towards the judge and walks away, muttering, "I think I'm beginning to like the customs around here..."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Picking herself up off the ground, Shard scowls and curses at the wanderer as he offers her advice. "I need no help from you! I will grow strong, you will see! I will find victoryyyyyy!!!"

As she screams, she runs away into the night. Raving and howling mad she runs the streets until someone stops her rampage.

OOC: Good fight, Darkness. I knew I didn't have much of a chance, but it was fun anyway.

Darkness

ooc: :) I made the same decision - to fight against a more powerful opponent - too, when I fought Orlandu, knowing I had nothing to lose but everything to win. So I can emphasize. ;)

Remove ads