• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love thread

JesterPoet

First Post
Update:

If you have (gustietodd at mindspring dot com) on your list, I'd be much obliged if you'd change it to my new address:

(gustietodd at thefoolery dot com)

THANKS!

Samothdm

First Post
Just "shared the love" on Complete Divine and Age of Legends to Group B. Enjoy, and please share back to the "A" group if you buy anything.

I'm not actually on either list - could you add me: samothdm at yahoo dot com.

Welverin

First Post
I plan on preordering Vampire the Requiem and WoD Rulebook soon and thought I'd ask if there's anyone who definitely wants in so I can make sure you don't miss out.

Feel free to email me instead of posting here if you prefer.

thundershot

Adventurer
Hm... I wonder where Taelorn is. The first post hasn't been updated in a while...

Have we found a solution other than my list A list B idea? Does having everyone as an amazon friend already work to bypass the 50?

Chris

Taelorn76

First Post
I am here, barely, but here. sorry about the lack of updates to the main page. RL has consumed more of my time lately. Let me know if you what you would like me to do to the top page and I will get to it this weekend. Or you guys can start another thread with the new guide lines and proceedures.

Once again sorry for my lack of presence

Taelorn

thundershot

Adventurer
No problem. Just concerned about your whereabouts. Hopefully everything gets straightened out for you! I'll make a new thread with your first post as a template. First I'm gonna test the list thing...

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads