• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love thread

Samothdm

First Post
Just so you know, there were a few typos in your list (misplaced commas or only one "!" instead of "!!"). I fixed it and have pasted it below. You should know, though, that Amazon only seems to accept 50 share-the-love names and this list is up to about 56 or so.

Lastly, the address: "gustietodd##mindspring!!com" bounced back to me as "user unknown".

aggieflyboy##hot!!rr!!com,
arcady0##yahoo!!com,
aristotle##manastorm!!net,
choonpiaw##hotmail!!com,
cld##thundershot!!net,
cperkins##si!!rr!!com,
creamsteak##hotmail!!com,
cybercat##rookhaven!!com,
dan_de_lion##hotmail!!com,
davechua##yahoo!!com,
davencarol##voyager!!net,
dbolyard##neo!!rr!!com,
Deth_Jester##netzero!!net,
derekbecker##hotmail!!com,
dominique!!crouzet##libertysurf!!fr,
etanmoonstar##comcast!!net,
Falanor##hotmail!!com,
fba827##hotmail!!com,
ftjarome42##aol!!com,
ftn4life##earthlink!!net,
gariig##yahoo!!com,
garrettdm##ameritech!!net,
GenSabin##wi!!rr!!com,
gustietodd##mindspring!!com,
injiginiput##hotmail!!com,
johngocska##yahoo!!com,
jck98##alltel!!net,
jcpdsgn##yahoo!!com,
kamalyn40##hotmail!!com,
KirinTor##CodeMonkeyPublishing!!com,
kmarable##siweb!!com,
kythrain##netscape!!net,
LGodamus##charter!!net,
matt!!haddix##comcast!!net,
mixmaster15##mail!!com,
mglickman##snet!!net,
napamathguy##yahoo!!com,
niks50##aol!!com,
ntodorovic##myrealbox!!com,
ohGr##hotmail!!com,
physics_ninja##hotmail!!com,
proteansifter##msn!!com,
publico##omokage!!com,
racltaylor##yahoo!!com,
rdorman##gwi!!net,
simen_88##hotmail!!com,
sithtarrasque##hotmail!!com,
steev##2d12!!com,
taelorn76##hotmail!!com,
tomchristy##cox!!net,
vrylakos##hotmail!!com,
wasgo##gamebox!!net,
wocky##ciudad!!com!!ar,
zachslists##zachshuford!!com,

Last edited:

Aristotle

First Post
Any chance we could get this thread (or a new one with the list) stickied in the marketplace (or whatever its called) forum? I'm not suggesting a php/mysql page dedicated to handling an "official ENworld share the love ring" (as ultimately cool as that'd be). Just an easy to find thread in an appropriate forum.

thundershot

Adventurer
First, since only 50 can be on the list, we should make sure everyone that's currently ON the list wants to be on the list and will actually USE it.. otherwise, as a courtesy, step aside for others... People like me, who's always buying something, benefits more from the list than the person who buys something once every 6-12 months or so...

Only 50 sucks though... *looks at all of the robes*

Chris

Grapeshot

First Post
Can you remove my old email jck98##alltel!!net and add j.kurk##insightbb!!com

Thanks alot!

P.S. It isn't normal for me to change addy's alot, but I just moved from a 2 year relationship with alltel back to insight!

Taelorn76

First Post
Your addy has been corrected.

As far as moving the thread or staring a new in the marketplace forum and making it sticky, I believe we need to get a moderator behind? So if a mod is reading this maybe you can help us out.

Thanks

fba827

Adventurer
There are a couple of options (some more cumbersome than others)...

One option: least work: split the group in two lists.. thus, keeping it under 50 users and everyone just uses the "group" that they are on.

Another option: though, more "administrative" type work: always ask who wants a particular product and then essentially a new list gets made for each product...

I think the first option may be better though... since all the administrative work needed for the second idea will become excessive after a while.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads