• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Share the Love thread

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
I hope no one minds the list I just sent through... Buffy and Angel aren't for me their for the wife so hopefully someone will save me some money. :lol:

Mercenaries is an older book used for 3.0 reviews can be seen here:link

I've been looking for The End for a real long time so hopefully someone else has been also. Reviews can be seen here: link

tmaaas

First Post
While I'm not into Buffy or Angel, I consider both to easily fall into the "genre" category which people should expect to receive when on this list.

So... no problem.

Taelorn76

First Post
simen_88 said:
Ooh! I want luv too!
simen_88#hotmail!!com

I added you to the list. You may want to edit you post so your email is not a link that way crawlers won't latchon to it.

Last edited:

Aristotle

First Post
Dang I just noted that my preorder on the Expanded Psionics Handbook is scheduled to ship on like May 4th. Ouch! I hope they revise that... I dunno how much preordering I am going to do if this is the standard.

thundershot

Adventurer
Ehhh... to me, it's worth the wait. And it'll probably ship sooner. That date is the expected release date, which for free shipping is 5-10 days, I think. I'm a patient person, and besides, I need to spread out my gaming book costs a bit, especially because of random "can't pass up" good deals like Menace Manual and Dragonlance. :D

Chris

thundershot

Adventurer
How the hell did this thread get to page FIVE?

badump BUMP!

We're still recruiting! :D I have plenty of dark robes and other assorted accessories.. :D

Chris

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads