• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn: Beneath The Towers IC

tyrlaan

Explorer
Eldon Splinthollow, Halfling Rogue/Warlock

"Whoa, good call Liu!!"

Eldon then realizes how much voices are carrying in the room and he brings his voice down to a low whisper.

"I mean, um, good idea. Can anyone speak goblin? We should probably interrogate the one that's asleep as soon as he wakes up."

Harvey

First Post
Liu's quick work has managed to stabilize the goblin, however, the goblin has begun to come around. His eyes open, and grow wide as he sees all of you standing around his broken body. He starts murmuring something in goblin, as he casts his eyes down to the ground.

OOC: Unfortunately, none of you know goblin, so no one knows what the poor guy is saying...

Harvey

First Post
The goblin continues to look around, making sure to not look any of the party in the eye. He squeals out a comment, and looks expectantly at the door.

For Kah:
[SBLOCK]
While the rest of the party are looking at the goblin, you seem distracted by something behind you. You realize, given your elven wisdom, that something seems amiss. A cursory search reveals a hidden trap door int he far corner of the room.
[/SBLOCK]

Vargo

First Post
Liu Xie, Human Druid

This is spiralling out of control Liu thinks. Take a prisoner, I don't trust anybody right now... Really good one, Liu.

Liu motions for Wan-Tan to hold himself, then focuses upon the Green, and begs its knowledge...

[sblock]OOC: Liu casts Omen of Peril, with the intent of taking the Goblins back to the Dwarves and seeing if any of them can question the Goblins without letting the Dwarves kill the Goblins.[/sblock]

OOC2: My job has taken an unexpected twist, and I'm going to be without much time for internet for about three weeks - I'll still be checking in, and I can post in the evening occasionally, but I won't be extremely active.

Harvey

First Post
OOC: Thanks for the update, Vargo. Postings here are pretty lax, so there shouldn't be a problem...

For Liu:
[SBLOCK]
You get a vision hinting that bringing the conscious goblin out to the dwarves represents a "safe" course of action.
[/SBLOCK]

Kah speaks up: "Hey all, there seems to be some secret door over in the corner..." she says pointing to the southwest corner of the room.

OOC2: Sorry for the delay, was hoping that Tailspinner would return in time to acknowledge the secret door on Kah's behalf.

Vargo

First Post
"Okay, odds are we'll be safe if we take the goblins back to the dwarves. I can't guarantee it, though. Keep yourselves ready."

If everybody else agrees, Liu will lead the goblin prisoners back to the dwarven chambers. "Does anybody out here speak Goblin?"

Harvey

First Post
As the party drags the goblin out into the court, the dwarves look at the goblin with big eyes. Murmers crawl through the dwarves, and those of the party with keep ears hear suspicions that this goblin and his like might be responsible for the disappearances of Claras and Parthan.

The goblin looks at the dwarves, and back at the party, with fear in his eyes. He seems to be continually murmuring something He especially throws fearful glances at Wan-Tan, afraid of another boot in the side.

Murt walks up to the group. "I speak a little goblin, but not much. I could try to figure out whar he's saying." Murt hunkers down near the goblin, listening to its murmur. Whatever the dwarf hears brings a chuckle to his lips. "Hah. The little gobber is pleading for us not to kill him." Murt begins shouting at the goblin, who looks up at him fearfully, responding in whimpers to Murt's questioning.

"He says that he and his brethren are responsible for the disappearance of my men. He says that the Queen needed sacrifices." Murt looks at the party. "What queen? What in the name of the Host is this little runt talking about?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads