• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard '08

serow

First Post
renau1g said:
"Been awhile since I've seen another of our kind walking these streets. Name's Kaz, yours? Whattaya doing in a place like this anyways?"
Raekz turns his head slightly, to face the newcomer at his table. He sizes up the other hobgoblin for a moment, before replying. "Name's Raekz." Spreading out his hands to roughly take in the tavern, he follows up with a brief smile, "Whaddaya think? Work of course. Like every Darguunian in this place I suppose. So, got any news to share? It's kinda slow these few days here."

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"I'm Kaz. As for news, I'm with you on that, been dry as a bone in this place, I suppose if things got real bad I could go work as a bodyguard for a merchant, but been there done that, it's not fun. Well hopefully our luck will change." Kaz will say as he flags down a serving girl and orders a round for him and Raekz. When they arrive he'll offer a toast to changing fortunes.

Mellubb

First Post
A dwarf dressed in well tailored outfit that is colored with maroon and black, walks into the tavern. He swings the door open wide and steps in confidently. "I am Constable Able Boldshield. The city of Sharn is looking for some brave adventurers to help rid the sewers of a large pest problem. Be there anyone here who would like to aid our fair city in a time of need. “

OOC: This adventure is designed for 1st level PCs 1 2nd level PC probably wouldn't throw things to far out of wack, but please not more than that.

serow

First Post
Mellubb said:
A dwarf dressed in well tailored outfit that is colored with maroon and black, walks into the tavern. He swings the door open wide and steps in confidently. "I am Constable Able Boldshield.
Honestly, in the whole of Sharn, them bearded shorties must have the worst names. But Raekz keeps his comment to himself, of course.

The city of Sharn is looking for some brave adventurers to help rid the sewers of a large pest problem. Be there anyone here who would like to aid our fair city in a time of need. “
"Constable, your sewers need some cleaning? You've got a pair of able bodies here looking for a job. I'd be glad to work, if just to get the dust off my boots."

Turning to Kaz, Raekz adds, "You going to aid the city in its need?"

renau1g

First Post
Glad that he came in to this particular tavern after not having much success here lately, Kaz will look up from his drink with a smile on his face. "Master dwarf, you can count me in. My blade is yours. I don't mind going into sewers if the pay is worth it." Kaz says, while nodding to Raekz.

hornedturtle

First Post
In through the door enters a tallish Warforged wearing a hooded cloak and carrying a quarter staff, he glances around in a frightened curious manner. He walks up to the bar and addresses Brews, "Um...I was told that this is where lost wonderers should go when they have no place to go.”

OCC: Stonegod did approve my character. If I am otherwise in error, sorry.

renau1g

First Post
Seeing the warforged walk into the tavern Kaz will call out:

"Traveller, I believe this dwarf here is looking for somebody to help out in the sewers as long as you don't mind getting wet."

krappleby

First Post
(00C - Waiting for my character to be approved)

[sblock=Move Silent 14]
A small figure, approximately 3 foot high, slowly moves into the bar, and finds a seat in the corner, He is dressed realitively impressive, for what can only be assumed to be a halfling. a scythe type weapon, almost as big as the body relaxes by his side. straight combed long hair flows over the purple cloak, which seems to stop just before it touches the floor.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Hide 17]
Sitting in the corner, the small well dressed figure, relaxes into the background shadows, slowly scanning the room, seeming to stop every now and then tilting his head as if in anticipation or expecting something. he sits back and just waits.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads