• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Mastema

First Post
Loving this storyhour, but I have a rather ungratefull sounding question....

Do you have any plans to restore and continue your baernoloth of the demented series on planewalker, since it has been wiped out - or is that material that is gone forever?

btw I "umpteenth" the previous comments that you could make a living as a professional writer.

fingers crossed here...

Mastema

First Post
Ahh right, I knew that the umbrasal gravelands links were all dead, and for some reason when I access the planewalker search page it only shows two demented tales - but I just managed to link to another through google on planewalker - but that too only shows up if i enter the baerns name rather than say "baernoloth demented" or "baernoloth clockmaker" etc which was what I was searching under the rest of the time...

I can only apologise, I'll keep searching under their names that seems to do the trick.

Its the baernoloth withdrawals not thinking straight. :)

edit: Oh i get it they're in the civic festhall instead of the fiction section - sorry again
:) :) :) :)

Last edited:

Shemeska

Adventurer
Mastema said:
Loving this storyhour, but I have a rather ungratefull sounding question....

Do you have any plans to restore and continue your baernoloth of the demented series on planewalker, since it has been wiped out - or is that material that is gone forever?

btw I "umpteenth" the previous comments that you could make a living as a professional writer.

fingers crossed here...

I think that only two of the Baern stories were ever submitted to Planewalker as official submissions to the Chronicles section of the site. Others were either posted on the PW forums, or at least one of them was posted to the WotC boards.

By this weekend I'll submit them all to PW so that they'll all be in one neat place rather than being so scattered.

I also have about 70% of the story for Sarkithel fek Parthis 'The Chronicler' (who shows up in the first few pages of the Storyhour) finished. At some point I intend to finish that, but work has been difficult on my trying to focus on writing when I get home each day, plus I've been working on some revisions to a potential ecology article.

And I appreciate the kind words, thank you. :)

Mr. Draco

First Post
Shemeska, I've just spent the past three days reading through the entire story hour up to this point, and it's been an absolute delight. Bravo! From the crushing evil to Amberblue's piratey "Aaarrrrggghhh" of recent updates you've had me the whole way through, either in anger at the 'loths, awe at the presentation of the Joker and his maze, or just laughing out loud as I pictured the little fairy dragon with a sailor's cap and doing her (his?) very best pirate impression. It's been a delight, and I'm now subscribed to this thread! :-D

Clueless

Webmonkey
Zarnam said:
Clueless, I wanted to ask you a very spoiling question about the Jester... :p
Did you ever learn who/what he really is/was ??

Hmm. Not too bad a spoiler....
Your answer: "Yes."
cluegrin.gif

Zarnam

First Post
And how far would that be, counting from the current point in the SH ?? (or Tristol's Diary for example ??)

:D

P.S. and since the SH has slowed down due to Shemmy's new job at VORKANNIS C.O Astroloth breeding vats :p , would it be possible for you to send me a spoiler - conviniently an email :) ;) )

Last edited:

Remove ads