• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shemeska's Planescape Storyhour (Updated 29 Jan 2014)

Voldenuit

First Post
shilsen said:
Voldenuit - just for the record, Shemmy the DM is male.

Actually, the funny thing is that I know that from a purely rational standpoint already.

However, every time I think of Shemeska, it's "his" avatar that I mentally associate with the image.

Hence, I always end up calling "him" "her".

It doesn't help that "she" tends to post "in-character" on the Planescape boards... ^_^

But then, as you well know, the nature of loth "gender" is academic and open to change...

Last edited:

Clueless

Webmonkey
... We pick on him in RL too sometimes... "Loth Boy"
cluegrin.gif

Last edited:

Shemeska

Adventurer
Clueless said:
... We pick on him in RL too sometimes... "Loth Boy"
cluegrin.gif

Bah. Keep picking on me 'magical accident waiting to happen boy' and we'll see who the Kadyx eats next week. :]

And online I think I prefer 'King of the Crosstrade' or 'Storyhour B*itch'.

Shemeska

Adventurer
SH update won't be till sometime early next week. I've been fairly busy with the semester starting and I've been writing another story (which I'll post a link to here in case anyone is curious, though it will have some spoilers for the SH since it's based on events that happen about a year in game from the current point).

Shemeska

Adventurer
Just in case anyone was curious, this was what I've been working on, and what prevented me from updating the storyhour last week. Who knew you could hit the character limit on a messageboard when you try to post a story. *chuckle*

But the story does contain spoilers for this storyhour, if minor, as it's based on later events that happen here. It's also worth a warning for extreme content, and making my players (and me when writing it) cry.

Storyhour update as per usual on Friday this week, sorry for the delay.

shilsen

Adventurer
Shemeska said:
Just in case anyone was curious, this was what I've been working on, and what prevented me from updating the storyhour last week. Who knew you could hit the character limit on a messageboard when you try to post a story. *chuckle*

But the story does contain spoilers for this storyhour, if minor, as it's based on later events that happen here. It's also worth a warning for extreme content, and making my players (and me when writing it) cry.

Storyhour update as per usual on Friday this week, sorry for the delay.

No apology needed. That story was worth it, and then some. Bravo! I don't know whether I'm just getting used to your intensely warped mind (and yes, that's a compliment :p), but I saw the last bit coming.

Ryltar

First Post
Great work, that!

*raises "What shilsen said" flag*

I honestly don't know how my players would have reacted to that kind of situation ... hmm ... maybe, one day I should ... :D

Somehow I seem to have missed installment #3 ... can't find it on the PW boards.

Shemeska

Adventurer
Ryltar said:
Great work, that!

*raises "What shilsen said" flag*

I honestly don't know how my players would have reacted to that kind of situation ... hmm ... maybe, one day I should ... :D

Somehow I seem to have missed installment #3 ... can't find it on the PW boards.

*grinning* Thank you :)

#3 I believe was 'The Wanderer' and IIRC I posted that one on the WotC boards and not PW. I'll look sometime this afternoon and post a link here when I'm not busy.

Remove ads