Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

ghostcat

First Post
"Well" says Lydia obviously very reluctantly "I suppose that if we are ever going to get off this island we need to take some risks. I'm not happy about it but I will vote for the permanent/travelling camp idea."

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Sorry about the delay everyone, it was a combination of business and then a week long power outage combined with two big trees down in my front yard, so I've not had a whole lot of time, I dn't have the adventure with my at the moment but I will give a briefish synopsis now:

[sblock=briefish synopsis]
You were on a ship called the Jenivere, when the captain started acting strangely, then the ship crashed on a mysterious Island known as The Smugglers Shiv, most of the crew and passengers have disappeared, including the Ships Captain and a Varisian Scholar (Whose name escapes me) with you are 5 (I think) castaways, you have set up a base camp and have been exploring the island in search of stuff, civilization, a way off, whatever. And that is where we are at the moment. I will update this tomorrow when I have the module with me.[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OOC: assuming that the plan is to keep the permanent camp where it is and set up a temporary camp as you go along

as you travel further along through the forest, (headed east as usual, if not please correct me) and rest in the mid-day heat, you soon come to a rocky beach about mid-afternoon. The question now is whether you want to follow the beach, which is facing northeast, or head south from there, or something else :)

GM

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: any good fishing spots in view? perhaps some source of fresh water?

Brother Fred looks about, taking in the flora and fauna. he hopes to find a clue of any source of survival staples, caves, water, edibles, defensible locations. .. .. .. .

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"Seems like our best bet for rescue is sticking to the shore, yes?" Siquit offers. "Besides, then we can see how big the island is!" The halfling seems quite excited by the prospect.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 12/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Seems like our best bet for rescue is sticking to the shore, yes?" Siquit offers. "Besides, then we can see how big the island is!" The halfling seems quite excited by the prospect.

"This is just common sense. We will also be able to fish. Nothing to add." Tusk responds.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
you follow the beach around the island, and shortly before dark you come to a large ship looming against the beach, on further investigation you find that it is lying on a patch of rocks, a few of which stick through the hull. nearby is a small stream coming from the jungle, set back from the jagged rocks on the beach.

OOC: sorry it took so long to post this, I will also be gone all next week, then I will do my best to update it after that.

Remove ads