Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 12/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Another ship. Idind't fare good trying to swim to the other one. Suggestions?" Tusk asks.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siqiut Inivie, halfling summoner

"Looks like this one is closer to the beach, at least," Siquit says with his usual undaunted optimism. "Maybe it won't be as hard a climb this time. And if it is, Baloguai's a great climber!"

The eidolon, for its part, merely sighs.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
As you get closer to the ship you see the name on the bow Tears of Grog and you are able to get onto the ship with Baloguai's help, when you begin to walk across the deck Baloguai steps on a weak board and falls through the upper deck, falling about 10 feet down onto a second deck taking 1 point of damage, and he sees the following:

[sblock=Only open this if you're on the lower deck]
You are on the second deck of the ship, it is dimly lit by light coming through cracks in the ceiling, in addition to light pouring through the hole you fell through. You can barely believe your eyes as you see piles of gold sparkling in the dim light, also please make a perception check[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

The eidolon calls out in pain as he twists his ankle on landing.

"Are you all right down there?" Siquit asks from above.

"I'm ... fine. Ow. I have decided that I do not like ships. They seem only good for falling apart. I'm not sure why humanoids make them, or why they can't put them together with heartier materials. There's quite a bit of that metal you all value so highly, by the way," the eidolon says, turning his gaze on the room he's fallen into.

OOC: Rolling. Baloguai has Darkvision if it has any bearing on anything.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
[sblock=perception]first you hear a quiet clicking sound, then you see 3 skeletons rise from a corner in the back, one of the skeletons is wearing a very old hat, and wields a saber, while the others wield clubs, the lead skeleton motions forward, and they all begin walking steadily towards you.[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

Baloguai hisses and crouches down. "Siquit, there are walking bones down here," the eidolon calls up. "My ankle hurts and falling in general makes me very, very cranky. If the rest of you don't plan on jumping down here to help, then I think it's time you sent me home, little one."

"Walking... oh! Skeletons!" Siquit says. He looks to the others. "I'm not a very good jumper, but since we know they're down there, we can ready ourselves whenever we find the stairs, yes?"

Unless the other party members are eager to bound down into the next level, Siquit wipes at his forehead, erasing the glowing rune he and Baloguai jointly display when they share a plane. As he does so, Baloguai's form seems to smear, as well, and with the slightest rush of wind, the eidolon vanishes.

OOC: Siquit has no ranks in jump, and at 1st level, even a little falling damage is something to avoid, so unless the others want to jump down, he'll use the standard action it takes to dismiss an eidolon.

Remove ads