Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 12/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"How quickly can you bring it back? ... Let's go breaking some bones!" Tusk asks the halfling before 'suggesting' further actions.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Friedrick clenches his fists causing the joints to all snap. He clearly is ready to bust some bone heads.

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"It takes about a minute to call Balogaui back, but I can call smaller friends to help in a snap," Siquit offers up. "So, then, we're down the stairs to snap some bones, yes?"

ghostcat

First Post
Seeing the eidolon fall through the deck, Katilla careful probes the deck in front of herusing her quaterstaff. Hearing Siquit's comment, she starts looking for some steps down. Having been on ships before, she thinks it will be just in front of the poop deck.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
you find the stairs down, and come to the dark hold, with the skeletons standing near where the eidolon fell.

OOC: I'm going to count the dim light as 20% concealment, there are 3 skeletons about 30 feet away, if I could get your combat actions, that would be super.

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie, halfling summoner

"Goodness, but it's murky down here," the halfling says, then snaps his finger. "I have just the helper." The small summoner points his finger toward the skeletons and chitters oddly like a cicada or similar insect. wavering into view comes a glowing beetle the size of a small dog. It hisses at the skeleton next to it and snaps its pincer-like mouth at the bones, though it seems to be still adjusting to its entrance to this plane.

OOC: Using Siquit's summon monster ability to summon a celestial fire beetle next to the nearest skeleton. Beetle puts off 10' radius of illumination, which is hopefully enough to counteract concealment for ranged attackers. Looks like the attack misses, though:

Fire beetle attack; damage (smite evil) (1d20+1=11, 1d4+1=5)

[sblock=resources]HP: 10/10
Baloguai HP: 8/9
Fire Beetle HP: 4/4 (1 minute duration)
Summon Monster remaining / day: 6/7[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 12/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

Tusk follows as cautiously as Fred, not sure if he will be burned by the beetle.

[sblock=ooc]

Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla considers getting using her sling but decides against it. She already has her quarterstaff in her hands and by the time she has messed about changing weapons the skeletons will be on her. So taking her staff in both hands, she patiently waits for a skeleton to come within range.

[sblock=Actions]Ready Attack[/sblock]

Remove ads