• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Shipwrecked (SSAP part one)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tusk AC 15 (T12, FF13), HP 11/13, F +4,R+4,W+2, CMB +4, CMD 14

"Fine, let's make teams. Who comes with me to the ship and who wants to check the beach." Tusk asks around.

[sblock=ooc]
Tusk

Earthbreaker - +4 - 2d6+4 - x3
[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I think I would like to check the beach. There might be other survivors to be found as well."

(thanks WD, will send google translator the correction. BTW, what did the post above actually say? )

Walking Dad

First Post
(thanks WD, will send google translator the correction. BTW, what did the post above actually say? )
[sblock]
Wir werden ne Wasser, Unterkunft und Verpflegung

-> We will [no German word] water, shelter and nourishment.

So it was an unusual choice for 'food' and the verb was no actual word (it resembles most an informal form of 'no'.

[/sblock]

ghostcat

First Post
Katilla say "Me and SK would normally prefer searching the beach. However, I really want to see if there are any clues as to what happened on the wreck. So I'll search the ship."

jkason

First Post
Siquit Inivie

"Balogaui's a good swimmer, so we should probably help check for the wreck, I'd say," the halfling finally decides.

"Oh goody. Underwater fetch," the eidolon mutters.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
OK, everyone please check in.

Those going to the ship make three DC 15 saves to climb over the precarious rocks, if you fail any you have a 50 foot fall and you are dunked in the water and you take 1d6 damage/turn from being smashed on rocks etc.

those of you staying on the beach, where do you search, there is a U shape in the cove, and on either side of the U is cliffs, and 100 feet back from the water a thick jungle begins.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
first looking for any sign of fresh water exiting from the jungle.

second looking for a cave in those clifts that could be used as shelter.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads