Sialia's New Deck

Sialia

First Post
Ok, so the scanner--it's not well.

So all the sketches I did today are inacessible.

So I retreat to existing scans of other line drawings I've done, and I find a nice falcon shape.

If I ever get the scanner working, maybe I'll redo "talons", and we'll just use "Falcon" for something else like Mr. Turtle.

In the meanwhile, enjoy.

Varianor, you are double-clicking the thumbnails to see the large versions, yes?

Attachments

• talons-blue.jpg
    talons-blue.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 235
  • talons-gold.jpg
    talons-gold.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 197

Sialia

First Post
Ferrets are rogues, right?

At least, all the ones I've known are.

Basically weasels with little black masks and the sort of bright little eyes that make you go "oooh cute!" right up until the moment they are getting away with murder.

Attachments

• rogueferret.jpg
    rogueferret.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 227
  • rogueferret-gold.jpg
    rogueferret-gold.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 250

The falcon and ferret are both excellent. Yes, I am looking at the full-sized image - right before I "Right Click, Save As". :) The gold background doesn't seem to work as well for those images. It's a little bright.

Sialia

First Post
The Scampering Chaos was sitting in my lap, and upon hearing that my avatar is a creature that flies by farting, she insisted.

I make no other excuses.

Attachments

• flumph-carnelian.jpg
    flumph-carnelian.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 297
Last edited:

Gulla

Adventurer
Wonderful art. Makes me want to throw money at some jeweler to have them made in metal to really own an artifact.

Håkon

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
This is amongst my favorite of all the art I've seen you do in the last sixteen years. It's simply gorgeous; the backgrounds do more than show off your drawings, they magnify and complement them in subtle and beautiful ways. Take the clouds under the flumph; the color gradiations in those fill me with joy.

Simply, I want to see more - but I also want copies of the ones you have made. I just know the printer won't do them justice.

Remove ads