Siege in the Stonespike Mountains (Boddynock Judging)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Ah I see. Anyway, yeah, Dispel Psionics has a few edge levels when it is pretty bad--level 8 is the peak of its power, since you can Overchannel up to level 10 Caster Level and pay 10 for +20 (compare to level 7 where you only got a total of +14), but the good news is that it levels off after that)

Manzanita

First Post
"I have no problem with a gease. And an upfront payment serves us both, as I will spend the money to become a more effective wizard." says Iggy. "I accept."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We do not enoy such restrictions as this Geas by nature, but we are willing to accept the Geas to protect the fortress to the best of our abilities, diligently and with all deliberate speed."

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I wonder if you'd allow Iggy to find a short bridge loan to buy a blessed book for 12,500 gps, and pay it back when he then sells his primary spellbook for 5000 gps.

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: *hint* Some of the other PC's may be coming into that kind of money very soon.
Just be glad Planus is around instead of Nars or Beamer as they both would be much more willing to profit from a bit of usury.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
OOC: I wonder if you'd allow Iggy to find a short bridge loan to buy a blessed book for 12,500 gps, and pay it back when he then sells his primary spellbook for 5000 gps.

Do you use craft points to transfer the spells?

One of my face to face characters has had the Ebberon equivalent of the blessed book for half a dozen levels now, and he still hasn't managed to transfer even all of his cantrips into the thing!

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I hadn't given thought to the time it would take. It only takes 24 hours to copy a spell, regardless of level. Iggy actually has 44 spells now, of levels 1 to 4. So it would take him nearly 2 months to copy them all over. Maybe I'll spend my money on something else...

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

Charlarn enters the room in his rustling robes. He recoils a bit when the black tentacles erupt from the floor. Goruksblain is in his hand before Zaeryl dispels the magic. "What was that?"

Lady Diana requests Charlarn show his power. He thinks for a moment. "This is a small thing. Most of the prayers granted to me by the Searcher aren't easily seen. But let me try this." He reaches for his silver falcon and chants, "Lady Phyrah, send down one of your servants." In an instant a large dark blue beetle with an orange head appears. It looks around as though searching for an enemy. Not seeing one, it turns to Charlarn and squeaks. He looks up in embarrassment and says, "I need to learn the language of the upper planes so I can talk to the Searcher's servants."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases