• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil, A Fresh Start

silentspace

First Post
Focusing his energy, Northblade calms his mind and enters the zone...

free action - Chain of Personal Superiority +2, round 1/10
free action - Chain of Defensive Posture +2, round 1/10
full attack - +15/+10 (2d4+10, 18-20)
AC 26, HP 87, DR 1/-

Legolizard

First Post
Self acts first before the lumi have achance to react. Self lets out a flury of blows on the lumi but doesn't seem to be able to hit the agile warrior.

The Lumi both return with dual sets of blow, but for the same effect. They miss self and the ones on north just seem to bounce of his armor.

Nose blade now tires his turn at the lumi, he doesn't have much better luck other than scraping the lumi with his dagger.

North blade attacks his lumi with to great swings of his weapon, he parely misses the first time but connects on the second.

OOC: All of self attacks miss, noseblade hits with his dagger on a natural 20, 3 damage and Northblade hits of a 24 for 15 damage.

both lumi miss.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Surprised that he missed, Self repositions himself and tries again, being more careful.

ooc: if I can flank, I'll do so. Assuming I don't... Attack: +9/+4, damage 3d6+3

Legolizard

First Post
OOC: YEs it does, I almost gave up on this game. But I wont, you guys gave your time, now it's my turn to at least finish this adventure.

Self continues his assault, Giving the lumi an flurry of blows. He lands on blow and deals 9 damage.
The lumi follow suit with a flurry of kicks. hitting each character, dealing 10 damage to self, 9 to noseblade adn 12 to northblade.

Noseblade tries, He strikes twice with his longsword. dealing a total of 20 ddamage.

North blade hits twice and deals a total of of 27 damage.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Shocked at being damaged, Self tries a maneuver he learned from a mentor of his.

ooc: Assuming I can flank now: Tripping... +10 to touch the Lumi, +6 on my opposed Strength check (I have Improved Trip), and if he falls, I get a free attack on him (+10 to attack him, he gets a -4 penalty for being prone, and 3d6+3 damage).

Then, the rest of my attack is +8/+3 to hit and 3d6+3 damage

[sblock]I appreciate finishing the adventure, but I don't want you to feel obligated to do this. If you want to end it now or if you want to end it after the adventure, just tell us. I wouldn't mind playing longer, but it's pointless if the GM only feels obligated[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads