• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil, A Fresh Start

Legolizard

First Post
OOC: for me

Very well then,

The lumi is fast, but not fast enough to avoid the dual Warforge assault.

With North hitting once and Nose h'itting twice, they deal a total of 30 damage together and the lumi falls.

Loot: I assume you search the lumies before continueing, this is what you find. 2 ring of pro. +1, 2 Amulets of natural armor +1, 2 monk belts (thats the big one).

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hm, these guys had some pretty good equipment" Self says as he picks up a ring. "I don't care about the rest too much. I can carry everything in my bag if you don't want any of this. Should we move on?"

Ranger Rick

First Post
Nose blade puts on the belt and puts the amulet around his neck. The rest he scoops up and puts into his knapsack. "We can sell this later. Let us move on."

Legolizard

First Post
That leaves the party at the end of the large hallway in front of a set of double doors that are cracked open.

OOC: What ever you would like to to, check the door, listen, ect...
and wouldn't the belt really be useful in self's hands.

silentspace

First Post
Ranger Rick said:
Nose blade puts on the belt and puts the amulet around his neck. The rest he scoops up and puts into his knapsack. "We can sell this later. Let us move on."

Northblade looks at Nose suspiciously as he takes two of the items and stuffs the rest in his pack. "Not so fast," he says, and grabs the knapsack from him. He takes out an amulet and puts it on. Then he takes out the second belt and gives it to Self.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads