• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sigil, A Fresh Start

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"As I understand it, this city is a rather large ring, yes? Perhaps it would be the most time efficient to make a list of locations we would like to visit, and then proceed to the closest, conduct our business, and then proceed to the next location. When we've visited every site of intrest, barring some other business claiming our attention, we can look into the matter of our guide's multioptical aquaintance. Does this sound like and acceptable plan to everyone?"

Buck pauses a moment to listen for answers...

"I for one, would be interested in hearing about the Artificer's guild as we travel to our first destination, whatever it may be. Franklin, you said you were a member, correct?"

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"That sounds like a reasonable idea, Buck." Self looks to Franklin, "I think the list is Rogues Guild, Artificer's Guild, and the Steel Foot Monastery. Which one is the closest? We'll go there first and then work our way to the farthest one."

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Ah. Heh. Yes. And the Gladiator's Guild. Sorry, Northblade, didn't mean to slight you." Self rubs his head and smiles. "That makes four guilds."

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
"Five. Hammer showed an interest in the Seeker's guild also...though it sounds like it would meet more of Gee's professional interests. That said, having friends in a Bard's guild could be a valuable thing for the reputation of warforged across the multiverse. We should stop there as well."

"Don't you get to hit Self too?"

"No Shatterproof, I think Northblade's done that enough for today. Maybe tomorrow."

Legolizard

First Post
"well then, all the guilds are in this ward, they aren't too far using the rail , and because your travling with a member of the guide guild, the rail is free." "well then this way then Our first stop should be the Rogue guild ..."

You guys go of riding a trian to each of you localized guilds. You can join them if you like, the way they basically work is if your a member you get to buy certain things and get cetain services for free or at a reduction in price, in exchange for a entry fee and certain obligations, like if another guild member asks for your help, you need to help or have a danm good reason not to. The Gladiotot guild is actualy located in a collaseum that holds a grand tournament once every four years, and it's coming up later this year.
you guys go to any of the spots you guys posted and you all end up in the Grand bazaar. The beholder, his name is Goog, has a magic shop here.

G

Guest 11456

Gee Sharp : Female Warforged Bard 8

At the mention of the different guilds, Gee Sharp indicates her intentions. "I believe I will go to the seeker's guild. As they board the rail, she changes over to her dagger flutes and begins playing a haunting melody.

Ranger Rick

First Post
Noseblade gets on board with the others.

Noseblade than gets close to Franklin, softly speaking "Can you explain this guide guild? It is the onlyone that sounds worth pursuing. Also, this city is so unnatural, are there any guilds having to deal with nature and the world of what we have left? Lastly, I would very much be interested in finding this missing friends son. Thank you for your time."

====================
I join the guide guild. If there is a nature guild I join that as well. After that I go to the area of Goog's magic shop and observe the comings and goings and behaviors of Goog. I try to blend in and not be to noticable (hide +15), I also use my spot (+13) to notice anything and everything. When I see two or more party members grouped together, I than join them.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads