• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Signatures Getting Too Big?!

genshou

First Post
Dimwhit said:
How many people actually read others' sigs on a regular basis? I hardly ever look at them, and I certainly don't expect that anyone has read mine.
I've read it... :) I have to read the sig of a fellow Treasure Valley resident!
On a side-note, since you're set up not to accept emails, want to hop on over to the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum to answer a request from me in an area where it isn't OT? *ducks to hide from the mods*

diaglo

Adventurer
i'm glad for the one sig per page thingie.

and i turn off the sigs i'm really bothered by... (i use the ignore list)

JimAde

First Post
Dog_Moon2003 said:
The only sigs that I dislike are the ones listing their 18 different pbp characters that people have of both current games and past games. To me, it's like 'Who cares except for the people actually IN the games?'

And this, of course, is exactly what I use my sig for. :) It's not for anybody else's benefit, it's just a convenient place for me to keep links in case (as happened once) all the subscriptions vanish. When that happened last time I had a heck of a time finding my game threads again, but I noticed my signature was safe...

BelenUmeria said:
I like sigs.
Same here. I almost always read them and follow the links in them often. However - I do understand that there is such a thing as too big/too many pictures in the .sig. Even so, the few people that have giant .sigs don't bother me enough to complain. *shrug*

But - I guess - my .sig is longish... but it's funny. That's got to count for something! *grin*

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads