• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Silver Marshes Campaign (Game Closed)

Crimson Tide

First Post
I will be ghosting Folo until Isida can rejoin the fold. Look for the update later tonight after I get off work/hit the gym.

I hope the flow is going good for you all, as I promise things may heat up really fast after your talk with the Priestess.

Crimson Tide

First Post
Harvey: With Hammer's roll, he knows pretty much everything that is listed in the FrCS book (pg 248-249). He knows that Selune is the goddess of the moon; is at war mainly with her sister goddess Shar; is the patron of good lycanthropes, sailors, those who keep the night safe etc; he would know the proper way to address the high priestess (think of a fancy moon name and we will roll with it).

Basically, unless it is really obscure (like the original holy symbol she had in Myth Drannor) I will say he knows it.

Speaking of the High Priestess, update coming now...

Crimson Tide

First Post
Post is up...I am writing the next post now, but I wanted to give the group a chance to "formally" introduce themselves. I didn't want to have her just pointing to you all and saying "This is X, he/she can do this..."

Hope you all don't mind....:)

Harvey

First Post
Crimson Tide said:
Harvey: With Hammer's roll, he knows pretty much everything that is listed in the FrCS book (pg 248-249). He knows that Selune is the goddess of the moon; is at war mainly with her sister goddess Shar; is the patron of good lycanthropes, sailors, those who keep the night safe etc; he would know the proper way to address the high priestess (think of a fancy moon name and we will roll with it).

Basically, unless it is really obscure (like the original holy symbol she had in Myth Drannor) I will say he knows it.

Cool!

Crimson Tide

First Post
Update posted...sorry if I rambled on too much, but wanted to set the scene as best I could for everyone.

And as always, if there is any comments on how I can make the game better for you all, please let me know as this is my first attempt at DMing in a long time...:)

Prof Yeti

First Post
Groovy....and it seems fine for me. Good setting of the mood and tone without needing to describing everything.

My only problem is trying to talk less than I personally like to talk while still talking enough not to have the character go monosyllabic. :heh: And that isn't your problem.

Crimson Tide

First Post
I will give you guys tonight and first thing tomorrow morning before I post the Moonmistress' return to give you all a chance to discuss things. Unless you all just want to skip right to the next phase of things.

Sorry if I seem to be dragging things out, but I like to give everyone a chance to fully RP things, and just don't want to short any of you.

Crimson Tide

First Post
Sorry for the delay guys, but as I have said before work has been sticking it to me here lately. When did being good at your job become a punishable thing?

I will try to get an update out tonight, but I have to go in for a shift on what was supposed to be my first of two days off.

Sorry for ranting...

Also, has anyone heard from Harvey?

Remove ads