• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne] Book of Templates 3.5 PDF - Available Now!!

annadobritt

First Post
Frilf said:
Thanks for the support, Anna :) The demo pages are up now...

Just did a final check before going offline and saw the pdf is now available for purchase. Bought it and will print it out when I get up. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Frilf
Own the old Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition PDF? You will be receiving a coupon via email where you can upgrade your existing Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition to the 3.5 version for a mere $4.00 (75% off the regular price).

That's awesome.

Darn, checked my email, but haven't seen the coupon. :( Do you have any idea when that might be sent?

Btw, I've been waiting for this for like MONTHS. So happy it's finally out. Might end up buying the book version too. :D

Psion

Adventurer
Frilf said:
Own the old Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition PDF? You will be receiving a coupon via email where you can upgrade your existing Book of Templates: Deluxe Edition to the 3.5 version for a mere $4.00 (75% off the regular price).

You. So. Rock.

(Awaiting email...)

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I just logged into rpgnow to make sure my email address is correct. :) I'm anxiously awaiting the chance to upgrade!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Oh man, so horrible. I just checked my email and the first word I saw was COUPON. I was like Woohoo!

But then I saw the rest of it..."Dell Direct Deals One day sale - Exclusive email coupon."

I felt like crying. :(

Frilf

Explorer
The coupon has been sent out. If you have your mailings blocked, I cannot guarantee that you received it, but the coupon is in the mail :) Thanks for you kind words and continued support. I'm off for Gen Con now!!

Frilf

Explorer
Psion said:
You. So. Rock.

(Awaiting email...)

Thank you very much! We try. BTW, I can send you a comp copy, Psion, for your review. Joseph Goodman will then send along a hardcopy after Gen Con. Let me know your preferred method of delivery (email me). Cheers!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads