• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Silverthorne] Book of Templates 3.5 PDF - Available Now!!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Darn, I haven't gotten the coupon yet, though it appears others have... I'm not entirely sure why since I've never had this problem before and I don't have any spam blockers on [I don't really get spam anyway, for which I am glad].

Am I SOL and have to pay the full price, or should I just wait longer for the coupon to arrive?

Frilf

Explorer
Dog_Moon2003:
You may have opted to not receive promotional mailings on the RPG Now site. In that case, the coupon would have been blocked. In any case, send me your email address via the email link on our site and I'll hook you up with the coupon ASAP.

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
I got my copy of the original because I posted some templated kobolds. Guess I'll have to put together more templated creatures for Frilf's amusement. :)

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Originally posted by Frilf
You may have opted to not receive promotional mailings on the RPG Now site. In that case, the coupon would have been blocked. In any case, send me your email address via the email link on our site and I'll hook you up with the coupon ASAP.

Okay. Email has been sent and settings on RPGNow have been checked and modified because I currently had it set up to accept nothing from nobody, which is no longer the case. Thanks for the help. Looking forward to getting the book.

Just in case: Dog_Moon2003@yahoo.com

There is an Underscore between the Dog and the Moon. Dog_Moon

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads