Simply6 Simply6: A Fast, Light Universal RPG

Simply6 is a fast, light tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players which you can play using just six-sided dice. I put this together over the last couple of days in my spare time (based on something I was playing with in the forums a while back) and have uploaded it to DTRPG. It's only about 20-pages long, and will likely be tweaked and updated after I get some feedback.

Simply6 is a fast, light tabletop roleplaying game for 2 or more players which you can play using just six-sided dice. I put this together over the last couple of days in my spare time (based on something I was playing with in the forums a while back) and have uploaded it to DTRPG. It's only about 20-pages long, and will likely be tweaked and updated after I get some feedback.

282161.jpg

Screenshot 2019-07-08 at 23.01.02.png

KaeJae

Villager
Rather than 3 ones, a better way to do it might be "half the dice are ones". So if you roll 7d6, you'd have to roll three ones, at 9d6 it's four ones (assuming we're rounding down not up).
I thought about that, but that would mean you could critically fail with a single 1 when rolling three dice. O.O I wanted to keep it simple and consistent. I suppose rounding up rather than down might work though. But it might (I'll have to do the math on it) make it just as risky to cast a low level spell as an earth shattering one, which to me seems counter-intuitive.

Remove ads

Remove ads