Since I can't go to GenCon, I will be...

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Here's hoping that "crying a lot" isn't one of the options for "the usual". :)
cry.gif

sob.gif

hissy.gif

Weregrognard

First Post
I'm going to go the D&D Game Day on Saturday. That's about the only gaming I'll be doing this weekend, other than finally getting around to playing Dragon Age II :)

Sure wish I was at Gen Con, though :(

MarauderX

Explorer
Instead of attending GenCon I will be...
...reading the blogs of cool about GenCon while at the pool with the family, figuring out the logistics to attend GenCon 2012...

Babysitter: check.
Funding: check.
Wife-convincing 26 page technical paper citing stress-reduction norms in modern society, including the numerous benefits of man-cations and references to D&D: need a little help...

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Since I can't go to Gen Con, I will be...

...disassembling the drain line from the kitchen sink here, and replacing parts as needed.

OK, Saturday, 6 August, 2011: finished.
(The flexible "sewer-snake" tool works wonders: no longer does the drain line clog--instead, it drains freely now.)

Special bonus:
Yes, I did do it right. That leak? Simple! The 71-year-old galvanized iron pipe had corrosion: the water was leaking out of the side of the pipe, where the unused pipethreads were (that the slip-joint nut didn't cover). The ultimate solution would be to tear it all apart and replace with new. That didn't happen this time, but temporary patching worked.)

Game-related: More D&D! I need to improve my imagination, so things such as that don't surprise me so much anymore.

Last edited:

Remove ads