Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring picks up one of the sunrods and begins carefully exploring the passage back towards the cave mouth. He concentrates on the walls to either side, looking for a hidden crevice or other hidden passage. Surely there is more to this place than one room, he thinks to himself.

OOC: Search +8, looking for passages. If he finds none he'll re-examine the area for strange tracks.

orsal

LEW Judge
No hidden passages to be found. The only tracks Lookspring finds seem to match, to the best he can tell, the creatures you just killed.

Manzanita

First Post
"Well, maybe we're done here. EsSarch wanted us to get an amulet. He didn't say what it looked like, exactly. But maybe it's the black stone. I say we head back to town." says Rowan.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"True." Phoenix agrees with Rowan. "Lets return to him and see if this is it, because if its not we need new directions anyway." she finishes.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC: I say we grab some spoons and start tunneling for the surface. We'll tell the natives we defeated a snake god and his legion of snake-warriors. After telling the chief to put a cork in the hole to the underdark we just made, we hightail it to the boat and make for home! It's so crazy it has to work!

orsal

LEW Judge
Eeek! It seems it has been over a month since I last logged into ENworld. I hadn't expected my ENworld time to be this rare, and I'd like to promise it won't happen again, but honestly, I don't know. LEW is not a high priority for me right now, and since my job became much busier beginning in January, that makes a difference. But for now...

So you all return to the tavern where you met EsSarch. He is in the same spot as always, looking over the bustling dining hall.

Remove ads