Sinister Spire(con't RBD)(Orsal Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
"So the yan-ti are trying to get some staff. And they're trying to kill whoever has it right now. Where does that leave us? Are we going back into that well?" asks Rowan. He observes the villagers. Do any display an interest in his horse? He's on the lookout for a someone to board him.

BigB

First Post
Manzanita said:
"So the yan-ti are trying to get some staff. And they're trying to kill whoever has it right now. Where does that leave us? Are we going back into that well?" asks Rowan. He observes the villagers. Do any display an interest in his horse? He's on the lookout for a someone to board him.

You will not have any difficulty having your horse cared for. The villagers will take exceptional care, although you will need to show them what to do as they have never seen a horse before.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"So where can we be finding snake men? Are they slithering in the forests? Have your hunters seen them? Maybe they have a lair nearby. Or a cave near the sea! How are we going to be finding them on such a large island?"

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Hmmm, we were down the well and in the few caves around that...right near what looked to be a long tunnel leading a long way into the earth. Possibly downward somewhat, I don't remember clearly." Phoenix says. With a glance at Lookspring, she adds "But the well is flooded again now and those caves might be as well. Only one way to know for sure though. Don't look so woried Lookspring, I'm sure we can build a raft smal enough to fit down the well but big enough for you. Maybe even tie a couple ropes to opposite corners so we can keep it in place for you to climb down onto. Then me and Rowan can walk or swim through the water and pull your raft behind us to what should be the higher dry ground where those caves were... How's that sound for a plan?" she asks the Katara and their newest comrade.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"That sounds like a terrible plan! Too high of a chance I will still fall in! What if there are watery undead, horrible soaked bodies rising up out of the dark water to feast on my tender flesh!"
He continues to complain about having to go back into the well, but when it becomes apparent that there is no other alternative, he gives in and agrees to the raft idea.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Don't worry Lookspring, I'll offer myself up to the watery undead first." Phoenix says with a nonchalance that shows how little she's actually worried about encountering any undead down there without a cleric to make them. "I can go down the well to test the waters before we lower your raft. This time I'll make sure to take off my armor first before getting into the water."

[sblock=OOC]In fact, she will store her Chain Shirt and Shield in her Bag of Holding before going down the well. That way her swimming won't be impaired and she can put her armor back on when they (hopefully) climb up out of the water to higher ground.[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan scowls. He doesn't look forward to venturing into an underground warren not wearing his armor, and wading through water. But he's here now.

"OK. I can swim. I'll board my horse here and then help you build a raft. We'll lash my armor and weapons to it."

BigB

First Post
The villagers will happily help you build a raft and provide provisions for your delve. They will also take care of Wolfbane at no cost.

Let me know what preparations you will make.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases