• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers - 2/10 - Final Update

Lela

First Post
Focus on the money Destan. We'll wait. Besides, I rarely (as in never) get an oportunity to buy a book writen by one of my favorite SH authors.

And thanks, I think, for considering me a member of the monopoly. I always miss Horacio when that comes up though. Wonder what happened to him.

Darklone

Lela said:
And thanks, I think, for considering me a member of the monopoly. I always miss Horacio when that comes up though. Wonder what happened to him.
Fame and Glory goes to Dougal, he threatened to kill Luff Pah if I don't come over here ;)
Just joking, he said you rock and if I got 5 minutes left somewhere between girlfriend and Rules forum... Well, got stuck somehow and read everything over the last weekends. Dougal stole a lot from your SH for his AU game and it's good stuff even if you know it already.

Story hour addicts: Me too. The French dude is sorrowly missed. I remember I read something from him why he's gone, but not WHAT he wrote...

Dougal DeKree

First Post
Ippy in AU

Darklone said:
Fame and Glory goes to Dougal, he threatened to kill Luff Pah if I don't come over here ;)
Just joking, he said you rock and if I got 5 minutes left somewhere between girlfriend and Rules forum... Well, got stuck somehow and read everything over the last weekends. Dougal stole a lot from your SH for his AU game and it's good stuff even if you know it already.

Story hour addicts: Me too. The French dude is sorrowly missed. I remember I read something from him why he's gone, but not WHAT he wrote...

Ahem. Ok, so i have to delurk and admit it. *bows head in shame* I just cannot help it - if i stumble upon ideas i just love, i have to include them in my games (if i am DMing). So i simply stole Ippizicius without asking or describing the TMDestan on his left hoof and included it in Plague of Dreams. Not because the adventure needed it (it is lot's of fun, actually) but because i needed to include it. Of course i took other stats to...errr, not infringe copyright ;) (a CR8 Demon from Tome of horrors for my lvl2 group - luckily they took the choice of preparing properly instead of rushing in headlessly... :D )

In Short: I love your style, Destan, the gore, the characters and especially the demons we saw so far.

But now i will go back to lurk among those hundreds of other lurkers, waiting for an update.

Cheers! Dougal

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Darklone said:

Once a story hour addict, always a story hour addict...
I've reading them, even if I haven't written a single "bump" in 8 months.
And about why I am gone... long story, and this is neither the place nor the moment to tell it.
Well, that's all for now...

Ah, yes, and BUMP!

shilsen

Adventurer
Horacio said:
Once a story hour addict, always a story hour addict...
I've reading them, even if I haven't written a single "bump" in 8 months.
And about why I am gone... long story, and this is neither the place nor the moment to tell it.
Well, that's all for now...

Ah, yes, and BUMP!

Nice to see you back and bumping as usual, Horacio!

Remove ads