• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sins of Our Fathers II - New Art Uploaded - 1/25

Lela

First Post
One of the benifits of hanging out in the SH forum is that you can disapear for months, come back, and find that you haven't missed much. ;)

Tumakhunter

First Post
Lela said:
One of the benifits of hanging out in the SH forum is that you can disapear for months, come back, and find that you haven't missed much. ;)

Um..yeah. This is a good thing? I've been gone a couple months, too, and am a little disappointed to not find anything new. Ah, well, I guess life happens to us all.

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
mr. destan

you know i like you. ive been addicted to your story hour since it was first recommended to me. so please dont take this the wrong way, but: you're an idiot.

or at least you did an idiotic thing. im referring to your post about cross gender pc's. what on earth did you think would happen after you posted that? some of the people on these boards live for those types of posts. it makes their year. you may have been just curious, and gaming may be just a game to you, but those guys eat and breathe this stuff. i think you brought a kukri to a falchion fight.

you seem like a "normal" guy who just had a preference for same-sex pc's in your setting. fine. but for some people, their characters ARE their lives. those guys tearing their hair out on that other thread may be married (or at least say they are), may have other interests, may have this and that...but when it comes down to it, they've got their characters and their gaming. and woe to anyone who even suggests their way isn't the proper way. throw in some superiority complexes and gender confusion, and youve got T R O U B L E.

im supposed to be the one with the wisdom penalty - not you. you brought that on yourself.

im sorry for resurrecting the (blown out of proportion) topic here, but i was hoping some good might come of it...perhaps that firestorm of whining over there shocked you back out of your shell? enough to post an update?

wishful thinking?

W.P.

WizarDru

Adventurer
I don't think anything good can come from that topic of discussion, honestly. I think Destan was pretty clear in stating what he expected to happen, versus what actually did. And I think that's really all that needs be said on that, at least in this thread.

Destan, I have a head full of holes: who is writing a Valusian Story Hour, based on your game? Fumeris, is it?

Funeris

First Post
heya WizarDru, you rang?

I should torture...err...persuade Destan into linking to the other SH in his sig. But, eh, the man's always busy. And he seems to be permanently emotionally scarred from that other thread no one should ever talk about again. I'm not sure he'll ever sign back on to Enworld (at least without some encouragement from his fans).

But, yeah.

[Shameless.Plug]So, I'm writing the other SH. For any of his loyal readers out there who haven't delved into the other game...the link is also in my sig. [/Shameless.Plug]

:D

TDRandall

Explorer
I have ordered Valus from Amazon and should have it in my sweaty palms in a matter of days (ok, maybe weeks since I went for the free shipping).

As a loyal Destan supporter, I hereby humbly request a story update. Even if just a little one! You really don't want to see me cry and beg! (er.... I just crossed that line, didn't I?)

Remove ads