Level Up (A5E) Sins of the Scorpion Age, Sword and Sorcery Campaign Setting

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Achelb2.png

Steampunkette

Supporter
Was writing the entry for Lagan and decided to update the map to make Lagan -more- of a gateway between the Scorpion Lands and Annam.

Scorpion Lands.png

Also went ahead and added greater detail for the map environment, including wiping the Empty Lands to have less cracking and more sand dunes. I'll probably use this image as the intro to the Scorpion Lands section of the Regions chapter.

GuyBoy

Hero
Was writing the entry for Lagan and decided to update the map to make Lagan -more- of a gateway between the Scorpion Lands and Annam.

View attachment 142195
Also went ahead and added greater detail for the map environment, including wiping the Empty Lands to have less cracking and more sand dunes. I'll probably use this image as the intro to the Scorpion Lands section of the Regions chapter.
Just to the east of the r in Tail of the Scorpion is a sheltered bay, which would make an ideal location for a port city as a rival for Marad. Since the city isn’t there, it would be a good place for a dead port city, perhaps one that used to serve the fallen empire, and is now a haunted ruin, where things creep ashore at night to carry out forbidden rites....

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
Just to the east of the r in Tail of the Scorpion is a sheltered bay, which would make an ideal location for a port city as a rival for Marad. Since the city isn’t there, it would be a good place for a dead port city, perhaps one that used to serve the fallen empire, and is now a haunted ruin, where things creep ashore at night to carry out forbidden rites....

Shadow over Innsmouth Inishumohuti !

Steampunkette

Supporter
Lagan1.png

Sorry it took so long. Hubby had 2 days off, so I took a couple, myself.

Keep an eye on the Apostlate. They're incredibly important to Lagan.

Remove ads