• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Six From Gate Pass - Chapter 3: Shelter From The Storm

funkmamagoat

First Post
OOC: Kirio wants to secure the egg prior to approaching the evil elf eating dragon; which we should not have on our person when we approach it, it will simply eat us and take it. OK with taking down Lowduke to get it ASAP, but thinks we're being too "clever" about it. As far as taking care of Arnir, Kirio has on more than one occasion offered to help him... up to Arnir to say how he wants to deal with "his situation"; none of us really know what that is and he has been... reticent to share. Kirio is home practicing when he comes back if he wants to chat... ;)

Gregor

First Post
GM: Looks like there is some consensus, so I leave the progression of time and story to you fine folks. Just post where you're going and when and I'll pick it up from there.

digimattic

First Post
OOC: Davey, this isn't what Arnir is proposing. Given what we know about the dragon, Arnir is suggesting that if we just show up, egg in hand, we're as good as dead. only a formal agreement will bind her in honour.

The Bashar

First Post
Hrimr decides to head to his room and brew some potions.

He has some raw materials that he purchased before the party's trip into the swamp.

Hrimr takes the next six hours to brew 3 potions, two potions of cure light wounds and one potion of Bull's Strength.

OOC: Got it. So we hold the egg ransom and get the dragon's word on giving us the lyre in exchange. We need to get that egg yet. May I suggest a party meeting at the house then? Hrimr and Bannock technically do not know any of the information Lars has obtained.

Also, Jere you mentioned you wanted a potion of CMW. Brewing the potion will take a full day so when we figure out our heist I can schedule the potion brewing.

digimattic

First Post
Arnir returns home early in the morning, just as his party wakes. Taking off his cloak and hanging it by the fire, he rubs his hands together for a few moments before brushing a few strands of wet hair from his eyes, coughing and heading upstairs where he finds Kirio practicing his craft.

[sblock="for elven eyes only"]Don't even think about it, Dave![/sblock]

Bannock

First Post
After Bannock arrives back at the house, he seems full of energy, and can't really wait to get back outside.

"Come on, if we need to kill some time before we go after Lowduke, let's go down to a tavern and find some girls! Bannock's not had a drink since before we almost killed ourselves finding pitcher that doesn't stop spewing water. I wish it poured never-ending ale!"

digimattic

First Post
Arnir hears Bannock tearing about downstairs and allows himself a half-smile "I'll leave that with you, Kirio, but I aim to deal with this now, rather than having it dangle over my head. I'll go see if Bannock is interested."

Stepping slowly down the stair, Arnir lets out a laugh as Bannock is on the war-path. Clapping him on a solid, densely muscled shoulder, Arnir notes that his companion seems to be in as fine a form as he's seen him...and far better spirits.

"Bannock, would you mind accompanying me on an...errand before we deal with Lowduke?"

Bannock

First Post
Bannock turns around and grabs Arnir by both arms and leans in close.

"Arnir! If it involves drinking, or fighting, or whoring, or any sort 'o mix of the three, I am your man!"

digimattic

First Post
Arnir laughs as he is shook like a small child despite being 6' tall.

"There's a strong likelihood of fighting, and regardless of outcome, the first drink is on me!"

Bannock

First Post
Bannock runs upstairs, and a short time later, clanks back down, glaive in hand and armor half-on. He asks Arnir to tighten up a few of the buckles he can't reach. Once in form, he's ready to go.

"Well, lead on! You can tell me what the bloody 'ell we're doing along the way."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads