Skylyne

Sky

It is nice to hear that you are returned. We need to make arragements to meet and talk I have a question I would like to ask you.

*signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian snake*

*quickly scribbled in response*

Hai...you know how to find me

~SM~

*another note is quickly written*

Looks like death still can't keep a good grip...

Last edited:

Amastacia

First Post
Dearest Sky,

I am glad to hear that you are doing alright, I know I have not been around much lately due to things at home. Please do stop by and see me at my home whenever you get the chance my friend I would love to hear of your vacation. I hope to see you soon Sky.

Best wishes and safe travels,
Amastacia

*this note was quickly written, and barely tacked up*

I am well. I'll return when I can. Thank you, Imreis, for keeping Celina. Someone else has her now, and Anondra will come and explain when she can. If anyone needs anything, seek out Anondra or Kheelienne.

~SM~

sees these notes, then gives a wave of his hand, summoning a pen and paper, then write the following

It's good to have you back, and like the others, I hope you actually had a vacation, rather then another training trip. Any way, hope your doing better now.

thinks for a moment, then adds

PS. you might want to check on a certain five faced fool and see how he's doing, I'd heard him the other day muttering about you and indecisiveness, not sure if he ment you or himself, but i thought I'd let you know. Oh and tell Noni I said hello.

looks the note over a moment, then tacks it under the others and leaves

Sangi

First Post
walks up to the message board and looks over this subject, then after reading 'em all, he looks around, finds a pen and scrap of paper and simply writes

Sky, we need to talk, you know where to find me.

he then tacks this little note up, and wanders off

What I want to know from all you gentlemen trying to court Skylyne is why won't you back off...she has chosen to be with someone already. And I will say that the man who has her is a very lucky man. If you wish to fight for her you may challenge me in the tavern.

*signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian dragon*

*walks over to the boards, this string of notes catching her eye. The more she reads, the more enfuriated she becomes. Ultimately, she decides to pick upa pen and some paper, then writes*

Little boys of the Tavern, I must say this has gone way too far. Leave Skylyne be for awhile. She needs time away and time to relax...not to sit here and worry about the entourage that continues to follow her here and there. Hence, she posted her note to seek either Anondra or myself out.

Now, as for the one who issued a challenge, brilliant idea! I say throw all you kids into the Clearing, seal it so none of you can escape, and whomever is still alive when it's over, the lady is yours.

As for the endearing five-faced fool -since he seems to have the most to lose here- I wish to meet with you myself in the Tavern. And the rest of you who wish to find Sky...find me or Noni first because I guarantee Sky won't be back for awhile.

~Kheelienne Sunmage~

*seems satisfied with her note and posts it*

"And now...we wait..."

Remove ads