Skylyne

Ruthia

First Post
*wandering past the board she pauses here..reading, then reading. With a laugh she pens something quickly and post it before walking away*

Kheelienne.
Can we give them all sharp pointy sticks and take bets on who makes it out alive?

Noni,
Hey hope your doing ok. Seran asked me to ask you how Celina is doing and I promised I would.

Ruthia

As far as I know skylyne is already spoken for. So all these other would be suitors need to back off that is why I issued the challenge. If there are any questions you may come ask me.

*signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian dragon*

Sangi

First Post
walks up to the board, reads the new notices, then finds a pen and paper and writes

Kheelienne, I shall await your arrival at the tavern to speak. As for the one issuing the challenge, I had initially promised I wouldn't start a fight unless challenged, but given your note, I'll count it as a challenge, and meet you in the clearing, provided you actually stick around to face me, rather then walk in and leave a note, this time.

tacks the note up with the others, then hurries off

Kalreil

First Post
Wow, I don't even know how to respond to any of this, except to say I can see why Sky has taken off.But that is not here or there or any of my business really,her being a grown woman and all.I am how ever curious as to how Celina is doing,so if anyone has word of that let me know.
KH
-the note is also arcane marked-

Kallikrates

First Post
Azrael

A tall man dressed in black peers at the messages and then pulls out a piece of parchment and writes

To the one who is called Sky, I was assaulted and nearly killed by your...pet. But that creature that follows you around like the dog he is must have forgotten that I cannot be killed by him. He also fooled you into killing my brother and for this blood will flow. Be it yours or mine.

The man pins the note and then moves away slowly and silently

To the man who has challenged The Lady Skylyne Moonweave.

I hereby inform you that She is under the protection of me and my company. If you have a trifling with her you must first get through one of the many that protect her and then get through my men and finally me.

Sha'Kar

Imreis

First Post
*pins up a note wordlessly and walks away*

"Skylyne belongs to me understand that you fool. Mess with her and you deal with me, and i dont think you would like that. dont take your dealings out on her unless you are ready to deal with the concequences of your actions. stand down now or find yourself in the vines."

Kallikrates

First Post
Azrael

reads the replies with a chuckle

Well she should have thought her actions through before killing my brother. I suppose death will be dealt before too long.

Imreis

First Post
*growls angerly as he reads, scrawling out a response with a clenched jaw*

Do not touch what is mine. you fail to understand that your life will be forefit if even one hair is harmed on her head over this. Do not think i will be the only one on your heels like a mad dog hunting a injured bird. You will call down the wraith of so many more then your little mind can comprehend. This is my last and final warning to you.

Remove ads