• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
These are all facinating, thank you.

I'd never think of the multi land, mainly cus it comes in tapped.... but good idea.
heres what i had before i asked
[/B]Plated Sliverx3(legions)
Talon Sliverx2(tempest)
Essence Sliverx1(legions)
Winged Sliverx3(Tempest)
Shifting Sliverx2(legions)
Synapse Sliverx1(legions)
Clot Sliverx2(tempest)
Mindwhip Sliverx1(tempest)
Toxin Sliverx1(legions)
Heart Sliverx2(tempest)
Blade Sliverx2(legions)
Magma Sliverx1(legions)
Muscle Sliverx3(tempest)
Horned Sliverx1(tempest)
Brood Sliverx2(legions)
Acidic Sliverx1(stronghold)
Spined Sliverx1(stronghold)
Victual Sliverx1(stronghold)
Sliver Queenx1(stronghold)
Sliver Overlordx1(scourge)

Final Punishmentx1(scourge)
Last Ditch Effortx1(forgot...)
Paralell Evolutionx1(judgement)
Soul Foundryx1(mirrodin)
Riptide Replicatorx1(onslaught)

Plainsx4
Islandx4
Swampx4
Mountainx4
Forestx4
Urza's Towerx1(8th)
Urza's Minex1(8th)
Urza's Poverplantx1(8th)

Krishnath

First Post
Good rule of thumb for sliver Decks, you never need more than one of each rare sliver you put in the deck, and never more than two of each uncommon. And unless the common sliver is a Muscle sliver, you don't need more than two of those either, so....

Drop a plated and a winged sliver for one more muscle. Then drop the mindwhip (you're supposed to swarm your opponent, not force discards), instead add two crystallines (untargetability is good in a sliver deck, buy them if you have to).
Drop the shifting slivers, they're pointless, add a couple of heartstones instead. (reducing the cost of abilities are good, especially for the Overlord and Queen).
Try exchanging the basic lands for the different pain lands, in either case you need four cities of brass to smothe out your mana-curve. Drop the Urzatron. Exchange the Blade Slivers for a pair of naturalize's, this is important, as you will be up against alot of enchantments and artifacts that can shut down your deck.

Just a few suggestions.

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
thank you

Thats a good bunch of help. i thak alot. oh and im typing like a hick on perpose. well i'll use some of those sugestions for mine ok. hope you don't sew for copywrite or something. whens that new psionic hand book comin out anyway?

elvnsword

First Post
Krishnath said:
...And if a sliver eats you, then no-one will cry... :p

Anyways, thought it was time to start posting the second generation of slivers (those from Legions if you are a M:TG geek like me)

Time to post the second generation... WHERE is the First... :D must see them, must run them in for my Campaign...

Sincerely
Elvnsword

TurlinBlackwind

First Post
hey i have a question

krish, if your just waiting for the new psion book, why not just finish up the toxin? or is it gonna have some crazyness too. any way i understand for the synapse and the overlord but why not finish toxin? it can just have the queens uber poison or something. oh well your the creator maybe i shouldn't tell you to do your job

sorry just askin

Krishnath

First Post
Simple, because I have started updating the old slivers. The biggest change is in HD. And some of the slivers will have their abilities revised. :p

Krishnath

First Post
Ah, but I have not started posting them yet. ;)

Anyways, you should never apologize for asking a valid question. Asking questions is the best way one can learn new things. :D

Remove ads