• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Krishnath

First Post
TurlinBlackwind said:
oh well. i've been working on my sliver deck. i think its good right now. i gotsa infinat sliver combo that has many fail safes.

hows that so far?

Looks pretty good, but you really should run two more naturalize (alternatly two disenchant) maindeck. Also, I suggest exchanging two forests and the tap lands for Cities of Brass (reducing the number of lands to 23). For even more fun, add a tribal unity or overrun to the deck. :D

As for the book, got it yesterday (as well as unearthed arcana), so I will start revising the slivers sometime during the summer. :p

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
you'll have to go looking for him on nothingland.com - i haven't seen him around these parts in several months.

Krishnath

First Post
BOZ said:
you'll have to go looking for him on nothingland.com - i haven't seen him around these parts in several months.
More like a year.... :p

Deadone: If you are willing to wait until April, I might have something in the works ;)

Remove ads