• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slivers are evil, Slivers are sly....

Clay_More

First Post
FINALLY! I can have Slivers disguised as Flumphs.... my ancient dream... I used to cry myself to sleep when I was a young, tender boy, thinking about slivers disguised as flumphs... oh, the humanity...

Well, thats just my way of saying that I like. I wont bother going through the mechanics for errors.... cuz its you :)

Clay_More

First Post
Well, its you and your damm slivers fault that I am on the edge of beginning on playing Mt:G again.... grrrrr.... I thought I had left that part of my life behind me... grrr...

Hope you received the mail :)

Krishnath

First Post
I probably have recieved it, but since I won't be checking my mail again until tomorrow, I wouldn't know :D As for the M:TG, well you shouldn't have stopped playing in the first place ;)

Btw, I am slowly working on some creatures from the game, as well as some templates based on the creatures. Personally I think WotC should make a Monster Manual filled with creatures from the game :D

Clay_More

First Post
hehehe, hey have you seen any of Michael Morris' stuff on Dusk? He's got alot of spells etc. based on Mt:G :)

I chose not to play so much Mt:G since I have so limited time.

Bulak

First Post
Krishnath said:
Btw, I am slowly working on some creatures from the game, as well as some templates based on the creatures. Personally I think WotC should make a Monster Manual filled with creatures from the game :D
Do you take requests? :)

Krishnath

First Post
Clay: Who, and so do I, you have allready seen two of my spells based on M:TG. Darkpact being the clear favourite of mine :D

Bulak: Yes. With some limitations, if I don't feel I can do the creature justice, I won't do it. :D

Remove ads