• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Slucher's Art

joeslucher

First Post
I believe this is my first time posting art here.
Taishuaddeddetail.jpg

halloweensite.jpg

CourtyardofFatesmall.jpg

brittania2.jpg

items.jpg

To see more of my work visit www.joeslucher.com . To buy prints visit http://evilbarny.deviantart.com/

hafrogman

Adventurer
That island fish ten-eyed badger creature is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I'm so buying a print of that.

ml3

First Post
Is that...?

Jim Carey's Grinch holding that hatchet? :)

Very nice stuff, especially the first two

joeslucher

First Post
hafrogman-Thanks and please do! Every bit helps. I probably need that $20 more than other artists! If things start going better I may set up a print store on Etsy which would be cheaper.

jdvn1-Thank you!

ml3-Dang you! Now that's all I'm going to see too. May have to change that now.

joeslucher

First Post
Berandor-Thanks!
Frukathka-The item illustrations I did on my own as a portfolio sample. A guy from White Wolf told me that if I had some more item illustrations perhaps I could do some for Exalted. A halfway did them for myself though. I had this idea a while back to do a PDF of items where each would have an illustration, back story,suggested ways to introduce them into a game, and stats. I didn't want to fool with figuring out OGL and hardly consider myself an expert on any system. So I would have had to hire somebody for the stats and I just can't afford that.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
joeslucher said:
Frukathka-The item illustrations I did on my own as a portfolio sample. A guy from White Wolf told me that if I had some more item illustrations perhaps I could do some for Exalted. A halfway did them for myself though. I had this idea a while back to do a PDF of items where each would have an illustration, back story,suggested ways to introduce them into a game, and stats. I didn't want to fool with figuring out OGL and hardly consider myself an expert on any system. So I would have had to hire somebody for the stats and I just can't afford that.
We could do it as a joint project. Magic Items happen to be my forté.

Remove ads