So any bets when the first books will show up?

Byronic

First Post
I wish I had a local games store to support. I hope that people will spend most of the 7th writing posts about the book since I wouldn't get mine till at-least the 9-10th. I also wish that people who pre-ordered it would be able to get some kind of electronic viewing on the day.

Still, patience is a virtue. I could always work out a campaign world or do some last mind work while waiting for it to arrive.

Shado

Explorer
I'm just hoping Amazon ships such that the books arrive on the 6th! :D

I don't know that they will, but I know it's happened before.

Rechan

Adventurer
Shado said:
I'm just hoping Amazon ships such that the books arrive on the 6th! :D

I don't know that they will, but I know it's happened before.
My Amazon Shipping Estimate is June 10th.

Not sure if that's "When it ships" or "When shipment gets there".

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
keterys said:
I really wish I had a good local game store. Closest one is like three towns over, so I'm ordering online and just hoping.
But you're in Boston! There's several good ones: Pandemonium in Central Square (my favorite), Your Move Games, Compleat Strategist, and even DangerPlanet in Waltham. Boston's in pretty good shape.

Family

First Post
hargert said:
Yes I am not talking about any illegal downloading, just people manageing to break the street date.

If you [do either], you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

1book.jpg

hargert

First Post
Family said:
If you [do either], you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.

1book.jpg

Wow I would burn in hell for finding the book for sale 3-12 days early? That seems kind of harsh, now dont get me wrong I am with you on the people talking in theaters.

keterys

First Post
I actually don't live in Boston (least not anymore), it's just close. I'm up on the North Shore, so I'd have to go to Cambridge or Malden was my thinking.

I am thinking of heading over to Pandy's while I'm at work this week to find out what they're doing for the launch... but I won't be going into town at all that week so I might have to see if someone else will schlep it, just to be safe.

Demigonis

First Post
Rechan said:
My Amazon Shipping Estimate is June 10th.

Not sure if that's "When it ships" or "When shipment gets there".

Yeah the estimated date of all Amazon pre-orders is the 10th. :(

I really really really really really really (you get the point) hope they get to ship the books so that they can arrive in our hands on the 6th! Please oh please oh please!

keterys

First Post
In truth, if the pdfs were available for launch I might be pretty tempted to buy them cause I like having pdfs too.

Of course, it may be that the rules database covers my needs fine for what I want. I'm okay with getting just the crunch while I wait for the actual book, since I have a fair idea what I'm looking for.

Remove ads