Pathfinder 2E So... Anyone Thinking Of Running A PF2 Game?

Kaodi

Hero
Not exactly. There is a limiter in that we pretty much need someone who actually owns the Bestiary though, as the PRD, while complete on the general rules, is nowhere near "usable" when it comes to monsters.

Kaodi

Hero
Out of curiosity: does anyone have a particular kind of character, class/race combo, they were hoping to play depending on the game? Of course one can never be absolutely sure what will strike your fancy until you see what kind of campaign it is going to be but I would be interested to know if anyone is fairly set. Personally I tend to vacillate from day to day. That is why I tend to have a thousand and one concepts, and why I am usually pretty comfortable being the one that fills in a missing role.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Out of curiosity: does anyone have a particular kind of character, class/race combo, they were hoping to play depending on the game? Of course one can never be absolutely sure what will strike your fancy until you see what kind of campaign it is going to be but I would be interested to know if anyone is fairly set. Personally I tend to vacillate from day to day. That is why I tend to have a thousand and one concepts, and why I am usually pretty comfortable being the one that fills in a missing role.

Is "All of them" a valid answer? LOL

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I've got an alchemist set up who's ripe to be an excelent primary healer. He even uses alchemy to heal people during rests, rather than Medicine.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's knocking in my head that it might not be too difficult to at least download one of the PF2 adventures to run. There has to be a one shot or standalone out there, right? Or at least the first "book" of the AP, maybe? That might not be too difficult? I haven't read the GM parts of the book yet, though.

Remove ads