D&D 5E SO CLOSE!

Welcome to Level Up, a standalone game which enhances the 5E ruleset which you know and love. If you love 5E but would like a little more depth to the rules, Level Up is the new game for you! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/enworld/level-up-advanced-5th-edition-a5e?

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 12.30.32 AM.png

Welcome to Level Up, a standalone game which enhances the 5E ruleset which you know and love. If you love 5E but would like a little more depth to the rules, Level Up is the new game for you!

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
If there was an in-between pledge goal of a hardcover of one book and PDFs of the other two, I'd do that - but for now I am just doing the Adventurer's Guide (hardcover)

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I was thinking more like discounted PDFs of the other two if you pledge for a hardcover. $28 is too much for me to pay for a PDF that essentially is a trial to see if I want the hardcover down the line, which is what I'd actually use.

I'm not trying to be cheap and I wish I could afford to just straight up support at the level for all three hardcover books, but that is not in the cards right now. Oh well, looking forward to the one book I am getting, and am happy to get the PDF of it for free to tide me over until the hardcovers arrive.

Remove ads

Remove ads