• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So in '06 you'll be buying...

Greg K

Legend
I don't buy many WOTC DND supplements. I will, however, definitely be checking out Tome of Magic, Fiendish Codex and Races of the Dragon. Of course, whether or not I will buy any or all them depends upon my opinion of the actual content.

BluSponge

Explorer
Lejendary Adventure, revised edition (from TLG)
Jewels of the East (a Lejendary Earth gazetteer from Hekaforge)
And probably 2-3 Savage World books

The last d20 products I saw worth buying were the Northern Crown books, and I haven't seen anything to make me think 2006 is gonna offer anything.

Tom

johnnype

First Post
Complete Psionic
Fiendish Codex I
D20 Future Tech

That's what's at the top of my list. Other slightly less important books include:

World on fire: The Spycraft Worldbook
The World of Aldea (Blue Rose)
True 20 (dead tree edition)
Advanced Race Codex
Advanced Class Codex
Wolds Larges City (if it ever comes out)
Power of Faerun
Players Guide to Eberron

harmyn

First Post
My currently planned purchases for 2006 include the following:

Gaz 5: The Elves of Alfheim
Gaz 11: The Republic of Darokin (wanting a back-up copy)
Rules Cyclopedia (need at least 1 more copy of it for myself and a friend is looking for it)
Creature Crucible 1: Tales of the Wee Folk
Creature Crucible 3: Tales of the Sea People

One other item of special interest is: GURPS Powers (the must have for propeer supers rp'ing)

Those are the biggies for me at the moment.

Cold0

First Post
Power of Faerun: Well, playing Shackled City in Oerth right now, but FR is my standard for most of my games and looking forward to seeing how much of this is mechanical as opposed to fluff.

Very little ,I think. It's a EDdGreenwood project so I think that's more fluff and very little mechanical. It's pity, I hope to use the book for my generic campaign.

Just my 2 $.

If Amazon.com put back my delivery date any more, my first purchase in 2006 will be the copy of Grim Tales I ordered back in August. :(

If WotC had asked me what products I wanted for 2006, I'd have requested Races of the Dragon and the Complete Psionic. I don't think I've ever been this excited over a forthcoming WotC product. (Including 3.0 and 3.5 Players Handbooks, for a variety of reasons I won't bore you with.)

Might pick up the spell compendium thing.

So will be a cheap 6 months for me (I know I'm deluding myself - something will come up, it always does).

VorpalBunny

Explorer
I'll be taking a good look at:

Player's Giude to Eberron
Power of Faerûn
Red Hand of Doom
Voyage of the Golden Dragon
The Keep of Fallen Kings
d20 Future Tech

Last edited:

Pants

First Post
Fiendish Codex I
Eberron Player's Guide
Complete Psionic

That's it, unless Privateer Press announces something good...

Remove ads