• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

So in '06 you'll be buying...

Aus_Snow

First Post
Nothing by WotC. . . for at least a couple of years, I think.

But there are some things I think I'd like:

Avadnu Primer from Inner Circle - (?) - no idea when/if this is coming out
The Advanced Race & Advanced Class books from Green Ronin - are these next year or this year?
Tome of Horrors III from Necromancer - maybe
. . .

What else is coming out in the nearish future? :confused:

Sanackranib

First Post
the book of conditions for cold . . . frostbrand? whatever the name escapes me for the moment. My PC's are in the northen reaches of Darakeene in the scarred lands so I expect that book will come in as handy as the desert one did when they were north of fangsfall.

Jackelope King

First Post
Of the 2006 WotC stuff announced so far, Complete Psionic is the only one I'm drooling over. Since it's an April release, I'll probably hold out until May and make it a graduation present for myself. Player's Guide to Eberron and Races of the Dragon are maybes, when I find out more.

Mark Hope

Adventurer
My tentative list looks like this at the moment:

Complete Psionic, Races of the Dragon, Fiendish Codex I, PHB II, Tome of Magic, AE Spell Treasury, Tegel Manor, City of Brass and the Rappan Athuk hardcover (assuming that it is out next year). I also wanna grab AE Transcendence and the Spell Compendium from the 2005 releases.

Voadam

Legend
Probably a couple of old edition ESDs and that is it for WotC. Unless WotC starts selling their 3e books as attractively priced pdfs. I won't touch what they have on dtrpg.com right now.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
JoeGKushner said:
Races of the Dragon: The races series have been more hit than miss for me.

This is the only one of the race books that has even piqued my interest.

JoeGKushner said:
d20 future Tech: Personally, I think they're making a mistake in not making it a 160 hardcover book in the vein of the old GURPS supplements, but yeah, I'm looking forward to it (well, I want more so...)

I still haven't bought D20 Future, so that purchase must come first. Hell, so far, I've only bought the D20 Modern core rulebook.

JoeGKushner said:
Complete Psionic: Love psionics. Love Bruce's work with 'em. Eager to see what he's got in store for us here.

If this book is as good as the Expanded Psionics Handbook crossed with the Complete series, which I like way more than the 3.0 splats, then 'yes'.

Later,

KF72

Remove ads