So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Anyeong

Hattersai

First Post
Thanks I have gotten much use out of your generators and my group knows you by name.

Good luck in all that you do.

PS this sounds like a yearbook entry.

Last edited:

MJEggertson

First Post
Congrats and good luck.

I think the whole software development community here owes you a bit. You kept a watchful eye for news of our projects status, and had all of the info in one great place.

Thanks, and see you around the forums.

-Mike

LightPhoenix

First Post
Add my voice to the many thanks. I hope things are goinjg well with your family, and just wanted to let you know that we understand the demands a family places on someone. Take all the time you need, we'll still be waiting patiently :).

LightPhoenix

Sam

First Post
Jamis,

Just another word of thanks. I've used your NPC and Treasure generators very often, and usually when time was short. They've been a great resource and I'm sure they will continue to be one.

I also really enjoyed the news on the website. I'm sure that Morrus will continue to provide excellent coverage.

Good luck to you Jamis. And thanks again very much!

--Sam

Death_Jester

First Post
Jamis Sorry to see you go buddy!

It is to bad that you have to give up the site but if it is taking up to much of your time I completely understand and sympathize with you.
My campaign is very fun but I think that it may be getting in the way of my relationship.
What am I saying?!? :D
Best of luck in all you do.

Remove ads