So, say I wanted to start a story hour...

MerakSpielman

First Post
No worries. I've been with this group for about a year and a half, and before me, they'd been gaming together for around 10 years. Our people don't leave a campaign unless they move to a different city.

WizarDru

Adventurer
MerakSpielman said:
No worries. I've been with this group for about a year and a half, and before me, they'd been gaming together for around 10 years. Our people don't leave a campaign unless they move to a different city.

Good Luck with your Story Hour, Merak. I think you'll find that there are different stories with different approaches, some more artistic, some more war-story, and others just amusing table-tales. My word of advice to you: do it because you enjoy it and want to share an amusing story. Don't let the story hour be anything than what you want it to be.

My group uses our story hour for historical reference just as much as sharing an amusing tale. XP debates amongst the players are almost always settled by checking our story hour, where such info is archived. Some do not prefer this approach, and would rather read a story that is an interpetation of a game....that's good, too.

There are no bad story hours here, just underappreciated ones. Enjoy. :)

Remove ads