So, Wandavision?

She had a political science degree. Thor: The Dark World is set in 2013. The current Marvel timeline is our year +5 (the jump forward after the snap), so it's 2026. I'm pretty sure 13 years is long enough to get a PhD!

No, five years in the future from Infinity War and the Snap. That was a 2018 release, so this is 2023 in the MCU, not 2026.

BRayne

Adventurer
I don't think Darcy's course of study is mentioned in Thor: The Dark World, it's in Thor that she is a Political Science Student and intern. Being that she has an intern herself in the second she might be in Grad School for Astrophysics at that point.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
L
Eh. Every mention of science in the MCU is a hand-wave. I mean, hasn't it struck you that they're ALL astrophysicists? Even those who are not dealing at all with stars and space? Apparently, they think "astro-" means "extra-"
lol, good point but ya know Space-Time and Relative Dimensions, at least theyre not all studying the Quantum realm :- eek

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
LOL.

Radioactivity was replaced by Genetic Engineering was replaced by Quantum X.

It always goes to show that a lot of people have no idea what any of these things actually do, but they are the trendy science of their days.
Yep. I'll lay you good odds, though, that my hotdog only had a single quantum of quality meat in it. ;)

Remove ads