So, Wandavision?

Davies

Legend
So this one references Malcolm in the Middle ... which is kind of terrifying, from what I remember about that series ...

That was a disturbing commercial.

Now can we say that Anges isn't freaking Agatha Harkness?

Nilbog

Snotling Herder
Nothing to see here, folks.

A small part of me is jealous of the folks who are going to binge this show in the future because waiting a week for each episode is THE WORST!

I agree, it really is difficult! So many questions!

I'm not sure my friends are thanking me or cursing me as I persuaded them to stick with after the first couple of episodes really put them off. They are now hooked

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
Nothing to see here, folks.

A small part of me is jealous of the folks who are going to binge this show in the future because waiting a week for each episode is THE WORST!
Not for me, I feel like the anticipation is a big part of what makes it so fun. I'm glad a lot of streaming shows (Besides the MCU shows, I'm thinking of The Mandalorian and The Boys) have moved to a weekly format.

tomBitonti

Adventurer
So Agnes ... perhaps the wrong turn was getting stuck in town, and she was actually trying to leave town when discovered by Vision, except Wanda’s mental control made leaving impossible. I’m thinking more is going on with Agnes.

TomB

Remove ads