So, Wandavision?

Sacrosanct

Legend
Yeah, that is what some of the fan theories out there are saying. Once the mutants are a part of the MCU, the Sentinels will show up, and the research into Vision's body is either the beginning of the creation of the Sentinels or the resurrection of Ultron. I am leaning more toward Ultron because of Quicksilver and the now several mentions of Ultron killing the MCU version of him. Even though that seems a bit old and tired, same as if they were to bring back Hydra as a major enemy.
My guess is that Hayward knew vision was recreated, and his main goal is to get him back (or at least his body since it appears vision can't survive outside of the hex)so he can finish the sentinels and then go after all mutants. After all, he's shown some serious animosity towards mutants so far the past couple episodes. Like, exceptional hostility.

My guess is that Hayward knew vision was recreated, and his main goal is to get him back (or at least his body since it appears vision can't survive outside of the hex)so he can finish the sentinels and then go after all mutants. After all, he's shown some serious animosity towards mutants so far the past couple episodes. Like, exceptional hostility.

Just remember that mutants do not exist in the MCU, per the rights belonging to Fox for mutants. And though they now own that part of Fox, and can use mutants, they have yet to be introduced into the MCU, so Hayward cannot be targeting mutants specifically. Rather, he seems to have a dislike for, and animosity toward, supers in general. I am wondering if he lost people close to him in Infinity War and this built up in him for 5 years and now he has plans for revenge.

Campbell

Relaxed Intensity
Contains spoilers based on Falcon and Winter Soldier promotional stuff

It looks like Falcon and the Winter Soldier is going to feature the revival of the super soldier project (Weapons Plus Program) with a new state sponsored Captain America type (John Walker / US Agent). I expect there is going to be a generalized sense that the Sokovia Accords are not enough. That this sort of power needs to sit in the hands of "legitimate authority". I view SWORD's attempt to possess Vision along those same lines.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Right. This is why SWORD is trying to contain her, keep her "happy", and not piss her off. She's an active threat to all of reality.
Which is tonally consistent. She needs to be essentially a potential deity of cosmic destruction or creation, capable of literally rewriting reality.

Otherwise, whatever moment they find to be equivalent to “No more mutants” won’t mean much.

hawkeyefan

Legend
So the commercial this time around doesn’t seem so much about past trauma as maybe her current situation?

Like she’s the kid....trapped on an island, hungry with nothing to eat....along comes a shark who says he’s not hungry anymore because “I ate Yo’Magic”.

Seems like maybe someone or something is thriving from her predicament and her constant use of her powers.

Something dark and supernatural is my guess, based on some of the comics and also all the imagery and cues in this episode. Agnes as a witch...I agree with those who said she almost feels like a red herring at this point. But a witch always serves some greater power.

And Pietro called the kids “demonspawn” which feels deliberate, and may not bode well.

Great episode, overall.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases