So, Wandavision?

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
So, this seems consistent with what we see:
The closer you are to Wanda, the more active you are - the farther folks are from Wanda (or perhaps more accurately, the less involved people are in the action of the "sitcom"), the more they become like lawn ornaments.
The more active you are in the Hex, the more aware you are. Vision and Peitro are very close to Wanda, so they have more awareness and free will. Agnes became less aware the farther she was from the center of the action.
Just to build on what you were saying, there also seems to be the "ethical" points that Pietro brought up - there's been no outside children until this episode, so she must have been keeping them asleep until now regardless of how close/fare they were. (He also mentioned for the most part couples staying together.)

pukunui

Legend
Just to build on what you were saying, there also seems to be the "ethical" points that Pietro brought up - there's been no outside children until this episode, so she must have been keeping them asleep until now regardless of how close/fare they were. (He also mentioned for the most part couples staying together.)
Yes, which puts a new spin on episode 2's creepy "for the children" refrain.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I think it's interesting how they're still going for the "evil government people want to stop superheroes!" plot point from Captain America: Civil War. I'm not sure if there is a true "villain" in this show, but I've got a feeling that Hayward is going to be the closest thing we get to a villain. I could see them making Pietro be Mephisto, as Wanda seems to not know why Pietro is there, but I'm not sure on that.

Rune

Once A Fool
I think it's interesting how they're still going for the "evil government people want to stop superheroes!" plot point from Captain America: Civil War. I'm not sure if there is a true "villain" in this show, but I've got a feeling that Hayward is going to be the closest thing we get to a villain. I could see them making Pietro be Mephisto, as Wanda seems to not know why Pietro is there, but I'm not sure on that.
I wonder when we’ll find out what Darcy found out about Hayward; she probably won’t remember/be able to communicate it while inside the hex. Unless Vision wakes her.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I am going to call this right now: There will be no Mephisto. Disney was never goint to put the "Devil" into this show. They theoretically could do a villain with powers, but they'd more likely use Grim Reaper, Master Pandemonium, or even Blackheart, before they'd do Mephisto. They might use Mephisto, Blackheart, or some other "Devil" character in Helstrom, but not here. It would have to be a horror-style show for that. Mark my words.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I wonder when we’ll find out what Darcy found out about Hayward; she probably won’t remember/be able to communicate it while inside the hex. Unless Vision wakes her.
Yeah. I'm really excited for the next few episodes. The stakes are getting higher. I love how this show is able to keep us engaged and guessing like this. It's a nice feeling.

Dire Bare

Legend
There was just The Stand, which was quite good.
I only get past the first couple of episodes. It was okay, but . . . . not scary. Does it get better further in? I suppose so, if you felt it was "quite good".

Can't be worse then the previous TV adaptation . . . .

pukunui

Legend
She managed to send the files to Woo before she left the room, didn’t she?

Rune

Once A Fool
She managed to send the files to Woo before she left the room, didn’t she?
Yup. I missed it because she didn’t say anything about it, but we are briefly shown her typing his email adress (or whatever) just after she found out whatever she found. Real easy to miss, though (at least for me on my phone). Good catch!

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
So far, what he's shown is an extreme dislike and intolerance of Wanda herself, and I'm not yet sure whether that's entirely a genuine dislike, or if he's deliberately painting her as a terrorist threat who must be destroyed, because she knows too much about whatever he had SWORD doing with Vision's remains.
It's possible he knows about the existence of mutants (however recent), fears/hates them, and knows Wanda is one.
Agnes was just as unresponsive as the others . . . until Vision gave her a "jolt" of his yellow energy. She was then able to talk to him "out of character". When he jolted her again, she returned to being "Agnes" and drove back into the center of town.
...which is weird if he doesn't have a Mind Stone in him. Interesting weird!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases