So, Wandavision?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I am going to call this right now: There will be no Mephisto. Disney was never goint to put the "Devil" into this show. They theoretically could do a villain with powers, but they'd more likely use Grim Reaper, Master Pandemonium, or even Blackheart, before they'd do Mephisto. They might use Mephisto, Blackheart, or some other "Devil" character in Helstrom, but not here. It would have to be a horror-style show for that. Mark my words.

Yeah I dont think Mephisto will show up in WandaVision either nor do I think Blackheart will be used, but note that a stained glass window depicting a devil is shown in the Loki trailer (which besides the comic storyline, is another reason why people and jumping at Mephisto).
I’m ready to see Nightmare if they do in fact bring in an currently unknow supernatural villain, but don’t think they will.

MarkB

Legend
Any guesses which show they'll be riffing off next episode? I'm not really familiar with any family-based sitcoms from the 2000s, though I'm sure there were plenty.

I did have one brief horrified vision of Hannah Montana, but hopefully they have better candidates to choose from.

BRayne

Adventurer
Any guesses which show they'll be riffing off next episode? I'm not really familiar with any family-based sitcoms from the 2000s, though I'm sure there were plenty.

I did have one brief horrified vision of Hannah Montana, but hopefully they have better candidates to choose from.

The Office and Modern Family I believe

It is odd that Vision finds Agnes in her car at the edge of town. It seems to me like Agnes made an attempt to escape, but was stopped just before she reached the edge of the anomaly. Considering Agnes is a main cast member of Wanda's sitcom world, I'm surprised she even got that far. It seems Wanda's hold over the town is slowly slipping. Herb also seemed more aware of his state. And then there's what Agnes said:

"No one leaves. Wanda won't even let any of us think about it. All is lost."

It felt to me like whoever was previously controlling Agnes is now controlling Quicksilver, given that he’s now the one hanging around keeping an eye on the family in much the same way she was previously.

Perhaps that gave Agnes a chance to try and escape?

One thing’s for sure, this show is setting a high bar for the shows that will follow.

Zardnaar

Legend
Between episode 4 and 6 we binge watched 5 seasons of The Wire so took a break.

I'm not sure if Wanda is evil or has gone dark or she's doing it because she has to or is the least bad option.

Sure there's something tragic going on. Next week on Wandavision.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases