So, Wandavision?

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The guy doctored footage in order to steal a multi- billion dollar war machine while framing Wanda for it.
I thought it was pretty grey whether Wanda was the hero or the villain throughout the show.

um, why would Haywood need to steal the Vision when he already had him in SWORD possession - and apparently ownership?

um, why would Haywood need to steal the Vision when he already had him in SWORD possession - and apparently ownership?

When he first arrives and takes over the operation outside of Westview he shows them footage of Wanda breaking in and stealing Vision. Later we're shown in the flashback it didn't happen like that.
His whole reason for being there was based on fraud.

As for his motives, I don't remember exactly but I thought he wanted to build a weapon he wasn't authorised to under SWORD.

Marc_C

Solitary Role Playing
5 episodes watched so far. It definitely gets better. My mom used to watch black & white situation comedies all the time. I developed an allergy (same for musicals). It was hard for me to get past the first two episodes.

WandaVision is three weeks after the return Snap. Falcon is six months after. But Falcon was planned to be aired first, and I am sure the scripts and everything but the filming that was delayed by covid was done, so I doubt anyone from WandaVison will appear. White Vision is probably not planned to appear again until the movies, as I don't think I ever heard anything about crossovers between the Disney+ shows. Netflix had their shows meet up in The Defenders, and Lucasfilm has said in advance that Ahsoka, Mandalorian, and the Rangers show would cross over into some big finale of their stories., but those were both announced in advance. I would have to dig up the Feige quote, but he did say crossover between Disney+ shows and movies is for sure.

MarkB

Legend
Some of the other streaming services seem to be trying to capitalise on WandaVision's highlighting of various sitcoms. I've had the Dick Van Dyke Show appear on Amazon Prime, and The Office and Modern Family on Netflix.

Some of the other streaming services seem to be trying to capitalise on WandaVision's highlighting of various sitcoms. I've had the Dick Van Dyke Show appear on Amazon Prime, and The Office and Modern Family on Netflix.
The Dick Van Dyke show actually appeared on Amazon a couple of weeks before WandaVision aired. So either coincidence or good intelligence.

Or magic.

Remove ads