So, what's happenin'?

derbacher said:
My Eberron campaign:

The party is currently searching the underdark to seal an entrance to Khyber. The darn Rakshasa keeps getting away from them, after coming up with more and more minions to throw. (I'm giving the MMIII a GREAT workout for this one!) The party consists of a warforged fighter 14, a shifter ranger 9/druid 5, a changeling rogue 14 with racial substitution levels from Race of Eberron, and a Kalshtar Psion 7/ wizard 7, who was the motivation to hunt the Evil Rakshasa and his ties to the Dreamin Dark in the first place. :p

Hey, it's Eberron, and they all just "had" to try out the new races!

-----
Mission continues.
Nice, I loved the MMIII, though I haven't had much chance to use it yet.

By the way Mr. GR, I just plugged that encounter you guys had into an encounter level calculator, and I came out with some insane numbers. There is no way you guys should have won, which only makes it cooler. You guys were and EL 4.6 against an EL 10! Thats overpowering, which should have given you a 5% chance to win. Bravo!

themind

Explorer
Well, unfortunately, my Eberron game may not start up again, much to my dismay. One player joined the Army and leaves soon, and two other players can't make it too often; one can't get work off of Sunday's and the other just hasnt showed up for a long time, so I have counted her out all together. Plus, the one that was going to join us, joined another group.

So for sure, we have 3 players and me. Introducing a new player may not work out so long.

So I am thinking of putting the game on hold, hopefully getting another player, and probably starting the Shakled City.

Well, my group just started another two campaigns (we're still doing the other one), and I'm a PC in both. One is set in Ebberon, in which I'm a half-elf warmage. Not much has happened yet, though we're hunting an assassin through Sharn.
The other campaign is for ECL 7 characters, on the Astral plane. Right now there are only two PCs, mine and Mr. GR's, as our fourth player had to leave before we could start. He's a Githyanki Kineticist, I'm a maug monk. Let me tell you, being a maug monk is SWEET. High AC, incredible ability scores, and I'm dealing 2d8+10 damage, thanks to my large size. And Mr. GR's Kineticist is pretty sick too. When I have more time I'll explain whats happened so far in more detail, but for now: between the two of us, we brought a CR 15 (9 CR higher than either of us) down too a third HP before he finally got us (it was crazy, I was going toe-to-toe in melee with a blackguard that had 9 CR on me), and then we got into a fight with a bunch of zombies on an Astral ship. Thats the summary, except that the most powerful zombie happened to be a grey render, which ripped me apart in melee.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I'll post about my games sometime soon, I've been DMing on and off but due to personal issues I haven't been up to DMing recently. Anyway, I did get Weapons of Legacy and this is the best friggin book to hit D&D EVER. (excepting of course the core rules which obviously dont' count as you need them for the game to EXIST)

ChaosEvoker said:
I'll post about my games sometime soon, I've been DMing on and off but due to personal issues I haven't been up to DMing recently. Anyway, I did get Weapons of Legacy and this is the best friggin book to hit D&D EVER. (excepting of course the core rules which obviously dont' count as you need them for the game to EXIST)
Alright, I was wondering whether I should get a copy. But should one of my players get it, or should I? Not sure which it is more useful for.

themind

Explorer
It is a great resource in my opinion. I was going to use the book for the Eberron game, but I doubt I will get to do that now.

Xen155

First Post
This seemed the best place to put my message.

Im grounded, I mean Im grounded. Ya know, ya skip the first day of school and yer getting yelled at and blah blah

So... needless to say I have just gained acsess to a comp with the internet and am speed typing all my responses. It will be awhile till I manage this again...

see you all

Rapida

First Post
http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2574831#post2574831
I will keep you up to date in this thread now that the planning stage is over. The link above is to the planning stage.

This is what happened more or less so far.
The players liked the start. I saw some of their best roleplaying when I gave them their characters. Now they are in the tomb where bargoth was betrayed. The sword shall soon be in the hands of the cult of vecna. How you might ask? Well the players agreed to give it to them of course :]

Remove ads